1. +1 I love this idea, I hope warmane makes it a reality.
    Please :')

2. +1 from me. For some reason, some classes get the scrolls much much easier (like Druid) while i'm doing raid after raid on my priest and no scroll

3. As someone who does RDH every day on multiple characters I'd LOVE this to happen. +1

4. Did you cross your mind that this "high geared" ppl will group up global/guild/ friends and make "premade" for fast runs for scrolls :)

5. Don't mind them, these are dudes who just want free stuff. If they actually wanted some Scrolls they could farm them easily, I bet none of them have even done Naxx/uld/toc for scrolls, then cry how they don't get them from doing 6 bosses in ICC every week.

6. 7th ToC and no scroll, now talk about what you said. I don't have time doing Naxx, uld every week along with ICC.
    Now you can talk about "play more, you can get more scrolls" bu****it.

7. I got 7 Scrolls in 2 months by clearing only icc25 and rs25. On 3 separate chars, same amount. So you don't have time, you don't get Scrolls, where is the surprise, that's exactly how it's supposed to work. I don't have time to farm Shards, please give me shards from daily Cooking quest now, yeah come on.

Let's say from each 20 bosses you get 1 scroll. There are 130? bosses each week, that some 6 Scrolls.

8. Let's say from each 20 bosses you get 1 scroll. There are 130? bosses each week, that some 6 Scrolls.
    If you get 1 scroll every 20th boss on average, then you are some truly lucky man (or maybe I'm just unlucky?). I've been doing 10/25 VoA, Icc, ToC + weekly raid quest every week for like 3 months and I got 2 scrolls .

Imo rhc having a little chance to drop tmog scroll is a good idea. If you are a pve player then you are kinda screwed, because currently doing bgs or arenas is 10 times quicker way to obtain scrolls. And I say this as a pvp player.
    Edited: September 12, 2020

9. Maybe you have really bad luck, since for me result is sort of "reproducible", ±same abmount of Scrolls on 3 chars doing same things each week.

But who know, maybe more people who paid attention to it can share their luck with scrolls, approx bosses-per-scroll or soemthing.

10. I got a lot of these scrolls (around 80+) and I got 8 Characters fully transmogged and my 9th on the way, Personally I think the droprate is something like 2-3% chanse per boss might even be 4-5% it's hard to say exactly, all we have to do is guess since staff wount tell ous, VoA, Ony, EoE, and OS are useless, don't even expect getting a scroll here, Toc has 5 bosses so it's not ideal for scroll farming either, Best raid is Naxxramas, 15 bosses and they are easy since it's the first raid released in wotlk, that's 3 times the chanse for a scroll then 1 toc raid, Ulduar has 14 bosses and ICC has 12 bosses, if you want scrolls you do Naxx / ulduar / ICC full runs.

If you do Naxx, Ulduar and ICC 10 and 25, thats 82 bosses, how many weeks of VoA or ToC is that?
    Edited: September 12, 2020

11. Absolutely agree with angrylol, not only would it ruin the gem economy but it'd also take away the value we associate with the scrolls. Like come on, xmog wasn't a thing back in retail wotlk and it is indeed amazing that Warmane found a way to implement it. Farming out a full xmog set worth of scrolls for a character isn't that hard. Not to mention that it's one of the best selling items on the coin shop, which is in the favor of Warmane obviously.

I get a scroll from BGs like every 1.5-2k honorable kills ( on avg. ). For some ppl that's 1 day of pvping. I know there are ppl who does not do pvp, then go and farm the 82 bosses in total as Disktrasa said. You'll get EoFs, gear, BoEs, and probably some scrolls. Who wouldn't like that !? Also you get the sweet honor points from BGs if you decide to farm those, which can be turned into gold by the honor - gem trade system. You literally can't lose by farming scrolls, you're generating revenue either way.

Adding it to RHC loot tables would make ppl do them 24/7 which would increase the pace, you'd probably get instant teams all the time, but everyone would be full of EoTs which means the market will get flooded with Orbs, Gems etc.. Not particularly a bad thing but so many players invest in these it would mean a complete chaos. The top 1% has all their money invested to avoid gold squish and keep value, imagine if all of the sudden their mats would worth much less.

12. Absolutely agree with angrylol, not only would it ruin the gem economy but it'd also take away the value we associate with the scrolls. Like come on, xmog wasn't a thing back in retail wotlk and it is indeed amazing that Warmane found a way to implement it. Farming out a full xmog set worth of scrolls for a character isn't that hard. Not to mention that it's one of the best selling items on the coin shop, which is in the favor of Warmane obviously..
    Being able to transmog is a bit of a luxury, not necessity. Same as 280% flying, it's not necessary, but it's luxury.

Based on this, I'm against adding scrolls drop chance to RDF completion.

First 123