1. Brew of the Year achievement

I've been wanting to complete this achievement, but the Brew Vendor says that the brews are only available to Brew of the Month Club members. I've earned that achievement in 2016. Do I have to redo the achievement (idk if that is even possible) or could it be that me transferring factions years ago f*d something up so my char isn't interacting with the vendor properly? I've had some issues with Argent Tournament dailies due to faction change, as well as some quests being bugged for me now. I thought of contacting a GM through a ticket, but figured I'd ask for opinion here 1st.

P.S. I have 7 out of 12 brews tasted, so it used to work before but now it doesn't. I don't have February brew tasted, and February is nearing its end so it's kind of an ''emergency''.

2. Why did you do character transfer in the first place? It's known to be buggy and some things can get messed up, also contact mods via private message or send a ticket to them via email. I don't know how else we can help.

3. Not sure if it's still happening but ever since I saw this post last week and logged on to check the vendor, the vendor is now gone.

Hope this doesn't last through the entire month of March. I'm needing March's brew.

4. Not sure if it's still happening but ever since I saw this post last week and logged on to check the vendor, the vendor is now gone.

Hope this doesn't last through the entire month of March. I'm needing March's brew.
    Many bugged occured when gold squish happened. Like: Chopper-mechano, when someone enters in your chopper > he still stands outside and is visible there on the map, but in reality he sits right next to you. It's a very stupid bug.