1. mision in desolace bug ?¿ [42] [Khan Hratha](Part 6 of 6) Gelkis

[42] [Khan Hratha](Part 6 of 6) possibly this bug, having the war horn nozzle, when used next to the horn tells us that the nozzle is already in use. I left the mission 3 times and tried to do it again but nothing ...

thx

2. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/78333
    It isn't bugged it just means that some1 used it recently or that Khan is possibly spawned somewhere near already.

3. May 3, 2020  
    Have the same issue. It is definitely bugged. Mob nowhere, no players nearby, "already being used" message. I actually think that first time I used it actually consumed the mouthpiece and spawned 3 mobs right at the horn, however the q-item did not drop and any subsequent attempts to redo have the "already being used" message even after hour delay.

4. May 4, 2020  
    Not sure if it's bugged, 2 weeks ago I did it for both clans and worked just fine.
    You use the horn then you wait, 2-3 waves of mobs will spawn and after that the khan together with 3 mobs will spawn. Just wait, no need to spam the quest item and yes, it gets consumed after the use.
    So your first mistake is not waiting the spawn, since the Khan does not spawn on itself, he comes after the first 2 waves are killed.