1. Shadowmourne vs 7 bis - dilema

Hey guys, I got quite good amount of coins from selling characters on warmane trade again.

I have 167 coins for now, I wanna have some fun gearing an character in pve and pvp (mostly bg, arenas when needed).

In my mind there are 3 options:
    1) Mage - with 7 bis items, so I could go for pve and pvp as well.
    2) Rogue - with 7 bis items, Id take trins+back+daggers, so I can go *** pve and sub pvp.
    3)Paladin - retri with shadowmourne, nothing more to add. Just one item, but seems quite exciting.

Need some opinions which one from these to choose, but new ideas are welcomed as well.

Just one rule - ranged/caster/meele are all ok, but it have to be DPS :)

2. If u like pve I would says go for paladin, u'll have to gear up

if u get BIS gear for mage/rogue, u'll not rly enjoy raiding since u'll not need any item

3. SM's always nice to have, but that's about it. 7 BiS items on the other hand are quite nice, and it will leave some work for you to get the rest.

4. If you care for BGs i will recommend you going for range class, but its all come to what you feel like playing. Mage should do just fine, i personally feel like Hunter will be more fun. As for items to buy i will say make sure to get weapons/trinkets and then look for parts that are bis for you and drop from Helion. Usually that's ring/boots/bracers. Reason for that is Helion HC is way harder to do then some of ICC hc bosses, which you can even pug.

Paladin with only SM and no other parts will be extremely disapointing got you, i am saying that because in the past that's what i did and i really regret it. I know people think SM is insane weapon that will make you delete people, its not true. Getting 7 hc parts will make you much stronger then getting SM.

5. imo mage is more fun than rogue in bg! and ret with only SM doesn't sound like a smart choice unless you plan on farming more coins/donating to get the rest of the gear after 1 bg of getting destroyed by blackrock kids!

6. Icecrown Heroic Wep Like Oath has same stats and dmg as SM and price difference is huge. Sm only has that smal str buff and shadow dmg explosion.
    Totally not worth the money. You like take SM as the last item, because it doesn't do that much difference