1. Really? Cause I got out of the Worgen zone last month.
    He did say "until recently". And yeah, you used to make a ticket for it and a gm would teleport you out when they see it.

2. So...now...is Frostwolf alive or no? Should I come back? Are there enough ppl for PvP, is AH somewhat full or nah ? Is it worth it the return there ?

3. So...now...is Frostwolf alive or no? Should I come back? Are there enough ppl for PvP, is AH somewhat full or nah ? Is it worth it the return there ?
    PvP is a hard shrug, but I hear there's enough in guilds to do PvE content. Haven't seen any guilds during my playtime, but I haven't made it to endgame yet, so I doubt anyone would be off the islands, either.

4. Things like this need time, and also a lot of fixes. Hopefully people will start returning after a few long awaited changelogs and for now join the discord to see which guilds are active and when people play

5. What happened to my old characters (all level 90) from 2015? Do they still exist?

6. What happened to my old characters (all level 90) from 2015? Do they still exist?
    All inactive character GOT deleted.

7. This is quite sad, that the server seems to be bead. Because I just came to this server to play MoP and I was so excited about it >.< I hope they won't wipe everything :( But there are bugs with the Pandaren starting quests, I'm stuck on The Disciple's Challenge because Jaomin Ro keeps floating up into the sky when I start to fight him xD Oh well..

8. This is quite sad, that the server seems to be bead. Because I just came to this server to play MoP and I was so excited about it >.< I hope they won't wipe everything :( But there are bugs with the Pandaren starting quests, I'm stuck on The Disciple's Challenge because Jaomin Ro keeps floating up into the sky when I start to fight him xD Oh well..
    *Dead. Not bead haha ^^"

9. *Dead. Not bead haha ^^"
    It's not bead , just low population atm , if you join horde , I will help you out .

First 12