1. In need of help with a bug

Hello everyone, I have just started playing on this server (downloaded the game today and really just started playing (I'm at the moment a lvl 5 Monk that goes by the name Chuppie)) and I have stumbled across a bug. I have tried to fill in a report on this website about it, but for some reason I can't send it in. So now I write about it here in hopes that someone will read it and help will come to fix this bug.

The Problem is this: I'm on the Quest where I am going to defeat Jaomin Ro and whenever I engage in combat with him, he attacks back BUT he also starts to float off up into the sky - still fighting. Also, all the NPCs on the Wandering Isle are behaving weird - as in, they're not behaving at all. They are all stiff and locked, they feel dead. I tried some exploring when the bug/glitch showed up and there where Three Master Shang Xi's at the same spot: Two alive ones and one ghost after he has moved on with his staff and so on, you know how it goes, (together with one of the Ancient Spirits that you are supposed to help and bring there later) - the Temple of the Five Dawns - and I don't think that's right.

I have taken screenshots to prove that these bugs are real (you can find them here on this link https://imgur.com/a/ioxclb0 ).

I really hope that this will be fixed. Because I want to play MoP...

2. Looking into it, use the bugtracker in the future please

Confirmed, being looked into. Its caused by a general fix