1. Is Frostwolf ever coming back to life?

How's PvP on frostwolf nowadays? Are there any people online at all? Is there anything we can do to repopulate the server?

2. Typically, no. It would need to be an enticing event that brings people back. I personally think a wipe would actually do that, because the "starting fresh" phase is always a crowd pleaser.

Another way to promote this, would be to populate it with your friends. Give them something to do and grow a large guild to hold control of the server, until someone notices and tries to beat you to glory and fame.

You have many options, but people are always afraid to take the first step, because time is not something most people who play this game, have the luxury of wasting anymore.

3. Give it time for Nobu and the team to fix things up, before they can even begin to attempt any sort of "revival" of sorts. After all, it makes little sense to restart anything if there are still plenty of things needing to be fixed and such. But in time, it may be ready for a "rebirth".

4. Man I wish it came back to life,the joy of PvPing on this expansion was...unmeasureable for me

5. Hello,

Well to be honest I think wipe will kill even more the server. Many people have geared chars that can help new people start pve, boost pvp and feed Ah.

I am one of those players, everytime i solo a timeless boss i call people on global to join and get some gear. If warmane wipe old chars people will just leave for good.

Hope FW get more alive each day.

I cannot finish this post without showing my RESPECT to @Nobuemon that is doing everything he can to bring the realm back to life. You have my thanks!

Fera

6. agreed,many,many people hve toons here that wanna progress not start
    over,ill help anyone with whatever they need

7. The problem currently is that, those who are just starting out have a LONG way to go on their own, as there are not enough or anyone at all at the appropriate level to grind dungeons for fast levels. A fresh server wipe would alleviate that, but it would also anger and upset those whom have already done the grind and such, and want to remain in "top form".

Thus, comes the problem of trying to revitalize an already live server - do you upset those already here, or find a way to lure in newcomers?

8. Hello,

Well to be honest I think wipe will kill even more the server. Many people have geared chars that can help new people start pve, boost pvp and feed Ah.

Fera
    I think you're wrong here. I also have characters here and I think a rework, a fresh start and a little advertisement is must. To say old players can help new people is just ridiculous. I would rather prefer having naked 90 fight in battleground with others naked 90 instead of getting one shot by 550.

9. I understand your point, but if u wipe the realm, the players that still are there trying to make server alive will just leave... The solution of naked chars was used in the past after moltdown and was horrible... Dont forget that you will have 550 on both sides on a bg using your example. You may be one

Besides its easy to gear on MOP, you can start bg with timeless gear and farm pvp items or go TOT and farm more pve items. Both can be helped with people with gear.

Your comment is only focusing PVP and mine applies to both PVP and PVE. At this moment is better to have people than do something to make the few people left leave for good.

10. I think you're wrong here. I also have characters here and I think a rework, a fresh start and a little advertisement is must. To say old players can help new people is just ridiculous. I would rather prefer having naked 90 fight in battleground with others naked 90 instead of getting one shot by 550.
    And don't forget that some people also donated for their champs/gear/mounts/whatever. You want to wipe them too? By all means, but give coins back then.

I have 5 full-geared champs, and I'd gladly help you gear up in bgs by carrying, honestly, I'd go in MOP tomorrow if there were enough people for bgs. But if you take away all that from me, for the sake of a restart and with no compensation, you can bet that I won't return. And I doubt I'm alone in this.
    Edited: March 2, 2020

11. There's no need for a fresh start , implementing things like cross-faction battlegrounds, dungeons and raids and queue announcer would help a lot with the low population. Then all they need do is slowly fix bugs. I always see new players, we just need to keep them.

12. There's no need for a fresh start , implementing things like cross-faction battlegrounds, dungeons and raids and queue announcer would help a lot with the low population. Then all they need do is slowly fix bugs. I always see new players, we just need to keep them.
    Good luck with that! When you try to start fresh and don't see or hear a soul for hours on end, you kind of lose hope and interest. And I doubt any 90 with gear is actually interested in going back to 10-20 areas to help someone along. Sure, there may be a few, but not enough to actually make newcomers feel welcomed to, what is essentially, an end-game only server, at the moment.

13. Good luck with that! When you try to start fresh and don't see or hear a soul for hours on end, you kind of lose hope and interest. And I doubt any 90 with gear is actually interested in going back to 10-20 areas to help someone along. Sure, there may be a few, but not enough to actually make newcomers feel welcomed to, what is essentially, an end-game only server, at the moment.
    Yes cause too many bugs made people leave, like worgens were not even able to get out of the starting zone until recently.

14. I'm very happy that i'm not the only one concerned about the MoP server. I think the wipe would do good - Fresh start and we get to re-do everything while it is also fair with new players. But as stated above,people who donated or want to stay on full gear that they earned,wouldn't be much of a help for population as these people would leave,and then you're just back to nothing again. I'd love to see the prime years of Frostwolf when there were 4-5k players and you could do whatever you wanted- starting from bgs and arenas to top tier PvE. I would always want to help repopulate it if it was anyhow possible,but I think advertising or something is forbidden on most places,and also not many people would care about the ad because they already play somewhere else... I think old FW players would come back if Frostwolf had it's bugs fixed like bad phasing with Mage's blink and stuff like this. There aren't that many bugs that really need to be fixed,only a couple really game-breaking ones,but even those are not ACTUALLY that serious. If you guys have any ideas on how we could advertise and attract players,i'm up for it. I'd give it all to see MoP shine again :D

15. Yes cause too many bugs made people leave, like worgens were not even able to get out of the starting zone until recently.
    Really? Cause I got out of the Worgen zone last month.

12 Last