1. Prot warrior PVE

Hello there ... im new to wow
    I just start play a warrior , now im level 34...(in the x1 server)

And my guildmate told me that Prot warr is not welcome in heroic raid
    Ask on global and they recommend be tank on pala / dk / bear ...

Prot warr is really trash or just a little bit hard?

2. Whoever says it's thrash or you're not welcome > ignore list and move on. Good guilds will always ask you to come with them, so no worries. It's not garbage at all.

3. U can't just ignore everybody. Most of the ppl are talking bull**** about pwar. Pwarriors in lod farming guilds are just another toon of some core member, just trying it "for fun".
    What i am trying to say: warrior is hard, but content is still doable, compare to other tanks - warr is too risky, so ppl don't wanna invite him. If u're planing to gear it till bis be rdy to suffer alot: hard to find group, overgeared requirements, and for every healer's/dps's mistake they will blame u or will be toxic to your spec without any reason.

4. The higher you go the worse they get and prot warrior is the worst at the top (end game), something to do with bad passives and low amount of cooldowns. Doesnt mean you cant do all the content its just gonna be harder.
    You can enjoy being a god in 5-man dungeons tho.

5. Well my ignore list of 100+ people says otherwise. Of course I can ignore everybody who doesn't construct a good sentence about why he doesn't want to take me or makes stupid arguments. Most of people that instant flame or talk sh*t are straight to ignore. I got no time for those games.

6. If you playing prot war makes you ignore everyone, problem is closer to you than you think and it had nothing to do with prot war, hint hint

And prot war is not hard, it is just worse than other tank specs, by design and by the numbers. Yet I have seen countless prot wars successfully tank LOD's and Halions.

7. Whoever says it's thrash or you're not welcome > ignore list and move on. Good guilds will always ask you to come with them, so no worries. It's not garbage at all.
    I guess you're not playing on Lordaeron? There's not a single good guild even thinking about using a prot warrior. Not even the 8/12 hc ones. And literally all of those have multiple bis/almost bis prot warriors they could use.
    He'll end up ignoring (and being ignored by) 90% of the servers raiding population following your advice - good luck doing anything but the worst pugs that way.

If he really wants to play prot warrior he should do so as an offspec. Same is true for many specs on lordaeron - he can start doing "hipster stuff" if he's geared. Otherwise it's just not worth even trying because nobody, literally nobody, will support you doing it.