1. Help!!!!!

Quick thread, i just went ICC25 with my guild and got Nibelung dropped, gemmed it, wanted to enchant, and when i equipped and deleted my old staff (Engraved gargoyle femur) i had a disconnect and when i relogged the nibelung was gone and the old staff was still there??? WTF!!!! I WANT MY STAFF BACK PLS! xD You can check the log or whatever you need, i had the staff, i gemmed it for 400g, i bought enchanting stuff for 300g, i met with sbd to enchant it, deleted my old one, and after DC it was exactly the opposite? old one still there, nibelung deleted?!?!?!

2. BTW.. i didnt get ANY **** dropped the last few weeks, and i have 2 80s at 5.2 so this was a huge upgrade and a huge relief, so this delete buf ****ed the whole situation and im really.. i dont know.. im just disappointed.

3. i can imagine that YOU CANT imagine how important that is to me.. its still only a game but spending hours and hours and at the end ****ing days on runs while winning nothing and then at the end you win something and lose it over a lag or whatever happened.. im just ****ing done with this right now.. sure its still just a game and the item isnt too rare but the things in the past few weeks just sum it all up.

4. It's not coming back. Items lost can only be recovered if they were bought with coins, otherwise good luck getting another staff.