1. Instance Lock - can somebody explain?

I've looked it up, but all the info I found was:
    - you can't enter more than 5 instances within 60 minutes.

Can someone explain it more?
    - What counts as entry? Does entering a dungeon as a ghost to resurrect count as one?
    - Does it start counting from the entrance, or from the moment you exit the instance? (for example, if you were in a raid for more than a hour, will it still count for the instance lock when u exit?)
    - What even the point of that? I guess it's to block some kind of farming, but why tho?
    - Is there some in-game indication for how long the lock is? Or you just need to remember when you entered a dung?

2. Entering a new instance either fresh or reseted one counts. The wait time starts when you either enter the fifth one or when you try to enter sixth instance. Not sure about the 1 hour in raid part, I'll have to test it myself to see. It was made by Blizzard to prevent players from farming same dungeon for gold. There is no in-game notification.

3. So, after you enter the 5th dung you have to wait 60 minutes? Or is it from the moment you entered the 1st one?

4. Definitely not from the first one. It might start counting dungeons internally and then if you enter the fifth one within an hour put the 1 hour restriction on you. I'm currently testing to see if it's from the moment you enter the fifth one or from the moment you try to enter the sixth one. Be back in an hour.

5. Alright I'm back. It seems that it counts from the first one (out of 5) and once an hour passes from the first one you can enter again. I entered first dungeon at 17:13 on my time and ended the fifth dungeon on like 17:29 and I could enter again on 18:15.

6. It depends on the mob spawn tick rate afaik.

Happy Grind!

7. Thanks, this stuff isn't explained anywhere I could find.
    I might try to edit some addon so it will count it for me.