1. Frostwolf Auction House posting costs

Dear Staff
    I would like to point out the recent increase in the cost of posting auctions on the auction house on Frostwolf.
    As much as I understand and honestly support the Gold Squish policy, I cannot understand, nor agree with raising the cost of posting auctions on the Auction House on a server with such a low population.
    The small community does not benefit at all from the fact that providing the realm with crafts, materials and gear via AH becomes so expensive that it is discouraging to do so, sometimes simply not worth it.
    Please consider returing the cost to the previous level, half the current fee if I remember correctly, or the AH will loose yet another participant.
    Yours
    Wojtek

2. Hoping to bring the topic back up the list I'm leaving a comment.

To add, I've talked with other active participants of the Auction House on Frostwolf and some are strongly considering quitting.
    It is not difficult to calculate that selling most items via the AH is generating losses - due to the small population it requires a lot of posting cycles, the prices due to recent gold squish are lower, thus resulting in a negative balance for the majority of eguipment items and some crafted enchants.

Please adress the issue

3. Can you explain in detail?
    Deposit for 48hrs is more than 60% of vendor value?
    There were some efforts to reduce people posting in stacks of one, so deposit decreases greatly in bigger stacks, don't know if that came in MOP

I know that in neutral AH deposit is 300% on 48hrs, so maybe there is sort of bug there - faction AH takes neutral AH deposit?

4. I play on Frostwolf and have for years. I dont PVP cause I dont like to, and I dont raid a lot because I cant dedicate time to other peoples schedules. I just play to relieve stress and goof around.

That said I am a trade skiller. I have maxed all the tradeskills as much as one can with all the broken quests/factions and I do sell stuff on the AH. Im not a gold farmer, in the last squish I think I lost 5k or so I never have that much money. But I wont be posting items for the steep deposits, they dont sell that quickly.

The more you make the AH a punishment to post the few purple/blue things I might luck into the less people will use the AH. The less people that post items in the AH, the less reason for anyone to look for stuff there.

I happened to luck into some Shoulders of Edward the Odd. But just to post them on the AH would cost me 53gold?!? are you nuts? with the few people that play I will have to post it for 3 weeks of more to find a buyer. Assuming I had a guarantee they would sell in 2 weeks, thats still 350 gold for the priviledge of selling it.

It really doesnt affect me as much cause gold is just a thing I need occasionally to get something special like a 200k mount from a vendor or something. Your killing people that want to level a char or just play anything but lvl90 PVP. Its not a wonder that the server is dying a slow death, the things that actually lead to growth and participation are not PVP. Its quests, tradeskills, group efforts, and community.

There is no reason to use an AH that is so prohibitive ergo people wont post things, ergo things wont be available, ergo participation drops and your left with a bunch of coin operated lvl90 PVPers screaming cause no one want to play BGs. takes me 5 months to kill my way to enough gold to buy something fun, I dont have time for BGs.

5. Can you explain in detail?
    The AH posting Fee for 48 hours is above 200% of the amount you can sell the item to a regular vendor.
    that beeing said with the low server population, the items don't sell for weeks, months, my record is above 6 months already for an item which isn't finding any interest - it is the leg enchant with intellect, and most of the time i'm the only or cheapest person offering it.
    Trying to make a profit is impssible, i loose roughly 3k gold every 2 days making the AH auctions, and i have to post the item several or dozens of times for it to sell.
    i don't even count what the balance is on items i post, but the only real chance of making any profit is from 553 ilvl BoE, and weapon enchants - all (i underline that, even glyphs) other autcions at the moment generate losses. If we count in the time it takes to farm materials and receipes, it's even worse.

@Angrylol
    It's not even the thing about lower fee for bigger stacks, it's the opposite! i get slightly (by like 3-5%) lower posting cost if i make MORE stacks of 1.
    Edited: March 22, 2020 Reason: grammar mistake

6. I mean, I pay thousands on Icecream every 48 hrs too, but it's all according to formula (48h = 60% of vendor value deposit), no crazy 200% stuff there.

Is that how MOP works or it's some recent change/bug/experiment ? You gotta make a bug report I think, nothing is going to fix itself.

7. i made a ticket on the website and got sent over here...
    It's a recent change, i think it happened straight after 17.02. gold squish
    I'm hoping for more people to comment so somone from the staff takes a lok at this...

8. Today's Balance:
    Posting Auctions cost 4.2 k gold
    1 sold auction for 680 gold
    Deficit: 3.5 k gold

in a few days time i won;t have gold to post auctions :)

9. May 16, 2020  
    i cant bear the charge of AH its too much , plz reduce it. im not earning anything at-all.