1. Ninja's are getting worse in icecrown

I know it's common that in Pugs there is a higher chance for ninja's specialy in 25 man raid,
    I joined a pug raid with semi-guild run in boss fester for they are replacing the afk's,
    so I decided to join and be saved for the reason of the achievements to be acquired coz im newly 80 fury war with gs 5,679,
    then after we do fester we do PP but wipe 2 times you know the reason some didnt know tactics,
    then RO but when its time to roll the items, I won a ring with an OS spec for tank but the assistant trade it to me without the ring
    and always saying he already put the ring,
    Later on I complain why theres no ring while trading on me.
    the leader said he cant give me the ring coz I only join newly at fester the ring was in the past boss where i did'nt join.

Then let me ask a question. Why they let me roll? They invite me in the raid so items are tradable to all raid members,
    then why the leader told me its not tradable to me. For me its ninja or I have no rights to complain for Im newly joined the raid??
    Please tell me so that i know somethings that I dont know in the raiding system.

Thank you for the time reading this.

2. Just because you got invited to the raid does not mean you can take items that dropped from bosses you were not present for. To be eligible for an item, you have to be present for the boss kill in question.

3. i started the raid with him at first until the end (RO in LANA) :( i have ID Raid 7950841

4. I joined a pug raid with semi-guild run in boss fester
    i started the raid with him at first until the end
    Was it "after fester" or "at first"?

Plus, nobody can prevent you from rolling, so "they let me roll" does not make sense. But if you were not present in the raid when that item dropped, then you simply can't receive it. If you need an item from a certain boss, you have to be present when it drops. Joining a raid in progress effectively denies you the loot from bosses that are already dead. That's to prevent people from joining the raid when they already know what the loot is, and getting items without participating in the kill.

Made by Blizzard

5. Oh and also, you can do the same raid once per week.