1. Solo Q ruining titles

Getting duelist on Solo Q 2.2k rating is a joke
    Getting them via 2s is 50x times harder.
    Leave the supreme for solo Q remove the rest titles.

2. bis pve hunt im stuck at 400 rating solo q fml

3. why would you care lol? i had 2.7k soloq retri on another server and i got gladiator, havent used it since 2018, nobody really cares about titles, unless u want to seriously sell your char but even then most of the sellers are 1.5k and idk if they want to have a title that is basically not their made since people will see they are bad lol

4. it's a title. who gives a ****.

5. Who cares? Well for starters the people who actually busted their *** off to earn it?
    Now we have some random hardstuck 1.8k 2s apes running around as duelists and challengers.
    Who cares about this, who cares about that... Well if everything is so worthless to you, why do u even play?
    If nothing is gonna keep competitive players interested, the pvp might as well die. Ok there's something to fill out your blank mind.

6. boohoo hoo, someone got something easier than i did. much tears.

7. Titles and achievments dont mean anything anymore.Almost everyone is having unique titles after char trading.I wont be surprised if Warmane decide to start selling them for coins in the future.

8. Who got the rewards, why I cant see teams and players?

9. Also, enha shaman guy and his mate, what place they got in the end? Also Homerjay?

10. Getting duelist on Solo Q 2.2k rating is a joke
    Getting them via 2s is 50x times harder.
    Leave the supreme for solo Q remove the rest titles.
    for soloQ they should change title to:
    rank 1 Toxic silme
    rank 2-30 Toxic blob
    rank 31-300 Toxic peon

SoloQ bring the worst from people, they are so ugly inside, never seen such flamefest ever.
    Every second guy got some mental problems, cause i don't belive that normal people behave like that.