1. Open world PvP on Icecrown server WotLK or MoP

Hi I wanted to ask if I should download Mop or WotLK on icecrown server which one has more active players and do both expansions have open world pvp between alliance and horde?

thanks in advance

2. mop is pretty dead but is being dedicated to in terms of dev manpower etc, icecrown if you wanna do anything

3. thanks does wotlk have open world pvp between the factions?

4. can i join the dev team for MOP?

i have experience in JS, PHP, SQL ... i can help. i dont want money just wanna put it on my CV.

5. can i join the dev team for MOP?

i have experience in JS, PHP, SQL ... i can help. i dont want money just wanna put it on my CV.
    And how exactly can you help with those things? Unless you know c++ or how to put SQL scripts into c++, there's nothing you can do to help. Also, having that in your CV won't help at all but maybe you wanted to lie something huge about it.

6. C++ isnt exactly very different.

why wont it help if i have it on my CV? Its something you have done. Trolling on the internet is something that wouldn't help you on your CV not volunteering.

7. If you had a brain and was anyway competent or any sort of common sense whatsoever you wouldn't be offering on a non-relevant thread.

8. If you had a brain and was anyway competent or any sort of common sense whatsoever you wouldn't be offering on a non-relevant thread.
    competent in what? in opening a new thread? I am not the most tidy person in organising online posts.

its just an idea off my head, thats why.

9. You don't open a thread to get a job.

10. i already have a full time developer job. my company's compliance wont tolerate me taking on another job.

Not wanting to derail this thread more than it already is this will be my last post here. Anything you are welcomed to PM me.

If you have any competent reading skills you would have read that I am not looking for a job. In fact I specifically said I don't want to be paid.

I am looking for
    1 ) fulfillment
    2) exposure to new projects
    3) learning opportunities
    4) something to put on my CV

I contributed to trinity core Dev when I was still in uni.

And yes it's something that I casually thought off my head when reading about mop server, not desperately wanting it
    Edited: March 5, 2020