1. Warlock PvE Pet + talents Demo

Good day !

Could someone share opinions about which pet is best to use as demo lock PvE?
    And could someone suggest me talents for demo lock? (end game raiding).

2. I won't be saying that this spec is good and that spec is bad. Nor I'll say that Felguard is bad and Imp is good.

But I do use imp as my demonology pet, and here's the build I'm always using for PvE.

http://www.wow-game.ru/Wotlktalents3...00000000000000

3. I won't be saying that this spec is good and that spec is bad. Nor I'll say that Felguard is bad and Imp is good.

But I do use imp as my demonology pet, and here's the build I'm always using for PvE.

http://www.wow-game.ru/Wotlktalents3...00000000000000
    How does this preform in rhcs and questing around?
    It looks like a nice build, but im kinda used to having my felguard around for it does a nice amount of dmg on its own

4. Most of private server's players are used to this build, cause till last 2 years there were not so many servers with properly scalling fellguard, and imp was only option. Now it is fine, and tbh i don't see any reason to play with imp. But up to u.

5. I like this build https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#IZbGchkA0ihsgzAoE00Vb:TNnz with Felguard.
    You may get some more dps by dropping 1 point in Intensity for pet crit, but I really hate pushbacks so I prefer this build. Master summoner is mostly useless since your pet probably won't die during a boss fight.

6. How does this preform in rhcs and questing around?
    It looks like a nice build, but im kinda used to having my felguard around for it does a nice amount of dmg on its own
    RHCs are allright, since you can quickly get the soulfire talent proc on low hp mobs and then destroy everything else with it. Questing shouldn't be hard as well, since 1-2 shadowbolts are capable of destroying most NPCs, and if there's an elite NPC to kill, just charge on it in Demon form and blast the hell out of it.

7. I made a mix of the 3 demo specs i saw, for now its ok...it didnt increase my DPS by default but it did make it easyer to play with lowering the pushback from dmg and something like that...
    Will also make a build with 3 points in suppression to see how that works, as it will allow me to change some gems and item on my lock

8. Saw a lock using a Doomgaurd, need to do a lvl 60 questline to use it. Don't think it's better then the Felgaurd or is it?

9. Saw a lock using a Doomgaurd, need to do a lvl 60 questline to use it. Don't think it's better then the Felgaurd or is it?
    I only play PvP. But given what I see in doomguards damage, I would say hes pretty bad DPS wise.

Idk if his damage is bugged or just really low, but doomguards damage is disappointing.

Maybe its better in PvE? idk.
    Edited: April 22, 2020

10. I only play PvP. But given what I see in doomguards damage, I would say hes pretty bad DPS wise.

Idk if his damage is bugged or just really low, but doomguards damage is disappointing.

Maybe its better in PvE? idk.
    Therefor DK pet does twice the amount of felguards damage because ''dk''. xD Did you try using that talent Improved demonic tactics? so your pet gets crit chance equal to 30% of your crit? Idk if its even worth it.

11. My pet crits for 5-6k normals and ~7k cleave, so I would say its dmg is pretty good!