1. Fresh 80

Hi everyone its about my 7th day in wow and here on icecrown yesterday i dinged 80 and a friend i got to learn while leveling said go do icc rep runs and some los fos pos whatever they see called i feel extremly ******ed going inte rep runs as lock cause i dont wanna F*ck anything up can someome please explosion rep runs for how do i get the ring does the ring scale on rep? Etc and these pos fos etc runs is there anything i need to know?

2. 1)Icc rep farm is just a simple trash mob farming without touching Marrowgar (the first boss of icc). Basically its a brain dead spam the skill and go out to reset process. Repeat this for multiple times and your reputation with ashen verdict will go from neutral to exalted. Every time your reputation increase by a stage, you will see an npc near the entrance have a yellow question mark on him. Interact with him and you can get your ring, upgrade your ring, or change the ring. If you are lock, people will expect you to create summoning portal to sum other members so you ill need to keep few soul shards in bag.

2)Fos pos and hor are the three pinnacle dungeons offered in this expansion so you can expect much better loot compare to other dungeons. Its quite lengthy to explain since each of them require different tactic to deal with. You should just ask your friend or read some guides.
    Edited: March 4, 2020

3. Thx for such an Quick answer om currently spamming heroic lkd is that what i should prioritise i an going for pve gear ofc :)