1. The F2P business model

Some food for thought.

I've donated quite an amount so I'll consider myself somewhat of a whale - probably just the 'entry level', akin to owning a Rolex Datejust or a GMT Master II; I'm sure there are others with full multiple fully donated accounts, like a whole box of Patek Philippe Grand Complications.

While the video's message is about F2P games having a business model where the whales feed on the rest of the player base for their fun ingame (Eyedentity's Dragon Nest PC/Mobile comes to mind, where the P2Wness is just crazy broken and absurd, although the mobile version is slightly better). The game focuses on catering more to the whales and leaving out the other normal or f2p players, it's not THAT bad here in Warmane's private servers, but we often see the topics complaining about Shadowmourne wearers, or fully geared 10/20/40man multiboxer teams, etc, where the supposed "broken-ness" is allowed because these whales are sustaining the business, however the normal players can get nearly everything just the same as well, without using cash, instead through investing a lot of time, luck, and teamwork.

2. And we appreciate every single one of you!

3. There's simply not a market for the "non-whales" to exist without "whales". Even when given the choice of playing on a low population server without whales, they refuse to do so and so they go to the servers of high population with whales. Mobile games however are total cancer, idk how people play them.

4. There's no p2w on any of warmanes servers, if you think so your delusional.

5. however the normal players can get nearly everything just the same as well, without using cash, instead through investing a lot of time, luck, and teamwork.
    Not nearly, but everything. The only thing that's game breaking here is multiboxing in pvp and that's not P2W, you can be a multiboxer without donating a single penny. Was quite painful to watch with the stupid voice.