1. Question

Since people seem to be unable to talk in full sentences on this server, what exactly does "b+p=r" and all those slogans stand for?

2. when someone makes raid he is making rules not you. It means "Bind on equip plus primordial saronite equals reserved". It also means that you can't roll for those items. It also means he is taking those items without asking raid anything. It also means that you can't report him for ninjaing (not rolling those items).
    If you don't like it, make raid by yourself.

3. I've actually had the same issue when I first started playing on Warmanes Servers. I wonder if theres a thread somewhere explaining all the shortcuts and their actual meaning? If not, maybe someone wants to take care of that....Don't you look at me like that!

4. I've actually had the same issue when I first started playing on Warmanes Servers. I wonder if theres a thread somewhere explaining all the shortcuts and their actual meaning? If not, maybe someone wants to take care of that....Don't you look at me like that!
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=164845 only one i know of. almost 4 years old now.

5. Since people seem to be unable to talk in full sentences on this server, what exactly does "b+p=r" and all those slogans stand for?
    Just to avoid 4 lines of text for 1 recruitment message.

R/Res usually stands for reserved
    B/BoE stands for Binds on Equip (ToC25 recipes are usually counted as BoE, double check it from Raid Leader)
    P/PS stands for Primordial Saronite
    O stands for Crusader/Runed Orbs, which drop from ToC25 and Ulduar

6. Not just avoid, but there's also a limit to the message length. Some leaders are muppets so they spam some nonsense and lose characters they could use elsewhere. Common thing I see is asking for "archieve" or "5.8k+++ gs min or ignore" dude just spam the minimum, some basic requirements and rules, most of the time they sound like pop up ads.

7. Not just avoid, but there's also a limit to the message length. Some leaders are muppets so they spam some nonsense and lose characters they could use elsewhere. Common thing I see is asking for "archieve" or "5.8k+++ gs min or ignore" dude just spam the minimum, some basic requirements and rules, most of the time they sound like pop up ads.

IF u dont ask for gs or achv in ur recruting msg pople will juste spam u

"invite" "invite me man" "invite me dps"

so yh, achv and gs doesnt mean the guys is good but its help to choose ur raid member

If u never made few raid as RL, u cant image how dumb and disrecpectufl people are in PUG