1. Plans: Adamantite Rod

So its seems that this has a very long restock time way longer than it should be can anyone tell me how many times per day does it show up?

2. So how the hell can something this simple take this long to fix? Multiple reports about the 12+ hr re spawn time and it still not addressed.

3. Some players have alts logged in that location and have the respawning time for the recipe timed. They simply log in and buy the recipe to sell it on AH.
    Same goes for other key recipes.
    Welcome to Icecrown.

4. No issue with people buying it but I figured out the re spawn time and it insane. Multiple reports about it and its not addressed so I'm wondering if it done on purpose at this point.

5. That recipe is almost impossible to buy. I tried to get it but bots or other logging accounts always take it first. I remember buying some item in Netherstorm zone... had to wait there at least 3 days before finally cathing that one item that I need.

Anyway, for adamantite rod, it's bought for like 1-2 silver and sold on ah for 800-1000 gold. So yeah, overpricing people.

6. I bit the bullet and purchased it some time ago with the help of some guild members, so if anyone needs one for Horde side, let me know. I can send you one for free.

7. I bit the bullet and purchased it some time ago with the help of some guild members, so if anyone needs one for Horde side, let me know. I can send you one for free.
    I gonna need one, your id?