1. Master of Deception Question - PVP

Hi all,

Quick question, is Master of Deception required for either Assass or Sub?
    It's almost always recommended, but how much of a difference does it make? I'm assuming in a "who will Sap who first" situation the rogue with Master of Deception should win, but outside of that what's the point?

Thanks in advance!

2. I personally don't run that talent because I prefer setting up on the one we can see (assuming 2v2) rather than playing the sap hide-and-seek game. It'll only really make a difference vs double stealth (double rogue, or rogue+feral, which are both rare).

So it really depends on your playstyle, and even if it does make a difference, it's only against limited teams. Look at how many non-rogue teams there are VS warrior+hpaladin for example. The talent points are better specced elsewhere.

3. It's only good against rogue vs rogue matchups which aren't that common. And even in those matchups you can get around it by simply stealthing carefully and going for a sap on the opponent's partner when your partner gets sapped. Outside of a rogue vs rogue game where your plan is to look for the other rogue, you're looking at wasted talent points.

4. in 2v2 arenas, i find it too useless to be taken. Better spend those 3 points on something else. In open world, 1v1 > I recommend as humans have better perception/druids/rogues, ganking potential,etc. For anything else > no.