1. 3v3 teams start @1500 Raiting

Hey, I think that what could be an extremely positive change is to allow for 3v3 teams to start at 1500 raiting. Let me elaborate on that and state my reasons to think this way.

- First, 3v3 is not as popular as 2v2 and there are less teams quing which means that they lack incentive. the grind to 1500 raiting alone is pretty rough as you need about 40-60 games in the best case scenario with near flawless record to reach 1.5 raiting. That is just unnecessary, discouraging, annoying and makes no sense other than ''its blizzlike''.

-Second, starting at 1500 raiting allows players to reach rewards easier and encourages them to play the 3v3 bracket. The common idea of people is that they can get every Wrathful set item from 2s and they only play 3s for shoulders. In fact people would play 3v3 if they could gear easier from it and that's a positive.

-Third, if teams would start at 1500 then people can be more competitive as raiting would mean much more and it would be obtainable in an easier way because they don't have to grind from 0 to 1500 and get bored along the way. Starting at 1500 allows you to get into the serious games at 2000+ faster and people would most likely hold on to teams instead of leaving and abandoning them all the time like they do right now.

-4th, The issue with people buying teams from people just because they don't feel like grinding the first 15-20 games and want to start fast at 1000 rate will be solved. It will even help with the end of season title distribution because as of right now there is a requirement to have 70% of the games played in the team and to be the original owner of the team so even if you are rank 1 you might not qualify for the rewards if you have bought a 1000 rated team.

Last, I do not think that such change should necessarily be implemented on all of the realms even though I think that it will be very positive for Icecrown and Lordaeron as well. For Blackrock that change is necessary in my opinion. Let me know what you think.

2. 1500 is too much, automaticaly you could unlock 1300-1500 WF items
    it should be start from 1000

3. What is the minimum GS to play 3V3?