1. how to get to icecrown

hello im a level 77 dwarf and I want to know how to get to Icecrown to continue my leveling, is there a portal in sw or smh ?

2. u need fly

go to scholazar bassin if u lvl 77 icecrown is for lvl 80

3. u need fly

go to scholazar bassin if u lvl 77 icecrown is for lvl 80
    You don't need flying to reach icecrown and you can start grabbing quests in icecrown below level 77 so it's fine.

hello im a level 77 dwarf and I want to know how to get to Icecrown to continue my leveling, is there a portal in sw or smh ?
    If you can't fly yet you can reach icecrown by teleporting to crystalsong forest from dalaran. press map and you'll see theres a path to icecrown you can travel by ground mount.

Second option is to take portal to wintergrasp from dalaran(if your faction controls) and port to icecrown from wintergrasp by using the icon under your minimap.
    Edited: March 7, 2020

4. Ok listen here. Many people don’t know about this.
    U can get free flying in icecrown and stormpeaks. There is a flight goblin right next to the flight master in k3 in storm peaks. U talk to him and he will give u a loaner gryphon. It will be an item in the bagpack. Just put it in ur action bar and u can fly.
    It’s completely free and only useable in stormpeaks icecrown and scholazar basin I think (not sure about scholazar). Learn it and fly to icecrown.

5. You don't need flying to reach icecrown and you can start grabbing quests in icecrown below level 77 so it's fine.

If you can't fly yet you can reach icecrown by teleporting to crystalsong forest from dalaran. press map and you'll see theres a path to icecrown you can travel by ground mount.

Second option is to take portal to wintergrasp from dalaran(if your faction controls) and port to icecrown from wintergrasp by using the icon under your minimap.
    it would have ben better to not tel him tis he is gonna waist time if he doesnt have fly, icecrown is not designed for people without fly...

6. it would have ben better to not tel him tis he is gonna waist time if he doesnt have fly, icecrown is not designed for people without fly...
    From what I saw, every area is reachable by land. Maybe a daily might be out of reach but I've seen people on mounts traverse the area and do the same quests as I was doing.