1. [Queue] Best time to try to log in.

Hi, I'm a worker/student and I would like to play wotlk. Ofc, I can't play 1x because I'm completely alone and the italian guild I found (I'm Italian) in Lordaeron simply ignore me completely. So, i have 2 max 3 hours a day and I would like to know at what time I'm not supposed to find 800 people waiting to log in (except 1 am.) Just to know if I have to find another server to play in.

I tried to log in 1 hour and half ago. https://i.ibb.co/rKhCky3/wtf.png
    Edited: March 7, 2020

2. donate and skip the que. otherwise your gonna be stuck waiting or playing at non peak hours.

3. Dude I can't donate. I have to pay for my own university + car for internship. I hope you understand me: if I have 10 spare euros, I'm going out with friends :,D Seems like I'll find a new server. Thank you tho!

4. You could also just play on lordaeron instead.

5. Dude I can't donate. I have to pay for my own university + car for internship. I hope you understand me: if I have 10 spare euros, I'm going out with friends :,D Seems like I'll find a new server. Thank you tho!
    priorities. 1 night out with friends or que skip for a lifetime. gl with the server hunt.

6. Dude I can't donate. I have to pay for my own university + car for internship. I hope you understand me: if I have 10 spare euros, I'm going out with friends :,D Seems like I'll find a new server. Thank you tho!
    -Can't Donate- but -going out with friends-

In your defense, I will assume you're just going out on the town and not actually participating in anything. The problem with that is: You're in Europe.

7. The problem with that is: You're
    ... bad with money, if you can't put 10€ to side. You'll save that 10€ quickly if you drink few days water only, skip some cigarettes/smokes, or purchase cheaper food alternatives.