1. Im new player, please help :)

Im new player and i would be very happy if someone woudl have some time to help/explain me the game a bit, i have many questions and many unknown, i havent played WoW. Please help :)

2. Well, what are your questions you want to be answered?

3. One of them is, how to exp (dungeons/quests), do you know good way to earn money at low lvl 20-30, how to get good gear

4. One of them is, how to exp (dungeons/quests), do you know good way to earn money at low lvl 20-30, how to get good gear
    At lower levels dungeons are bit rare, usually the reason is lack if tank/heal. So questing becomes your main source of exp. You can still queue and see if RDF would happen.

Good source of money is gathering, few options: herbalism, mining, skinning. I suggest herbalism and/or mining. Skinning requires more bag space, as you need to fully loot the mob, to be able to skin it, and you can only skin beasts.

Dungeons would offer that nice chance for gear, if they were more frequent. Questing in an area for longer time increases the amount of quests' item rewards. You don't get your sweet quest reward item just by killing few cows. You need to do few quests before the item awards are offered. Don't worry, plenty of quests still offers item rewards early on as you progress more in levels.
    You can, if you have gold to do so, check AH for cheap items around your level. I still don't recommend using a lot of gold for these items. Some may last, some may get replaced in a level or two. And you probably can't make that gold back in a level or two anyway.
    Some vendors might have gear for sale, so check the NPC's at your local area!

5. Next questions: Is it okay if ill play death knight? This class looks coool and i feel it can by my main class, how can i get back to deathknell, im near Stormwind (dont ask how), and btw tyy for all the answers <3

6. Play what you want. I got myself not one, but two DK's. You'll need either level 55 character, or premium account to play DK's.

Your another question I already answered via PM, so I'll not re-write that same here.