1. 3X profs is good but....

So was experimenting with 3x profession rate for mining and I like the speed of leveling... However, the major flaw in the design is I am only getting 1 copper ore per node. This needs to be fixed or you will never be able to acquire any mats to level other profs.

Also, the server is very low population alliance side and I am starting mining in Dun Morough...However there are very few nodes to be found. This place should be lit up like a christmas tree considering there isn't anyone farming or likewise playing ally side.

2. Have you checked elsewhere? or just assuming dun morough is the holy grail and if there isn't any nodes, time to post? I have NEVER farmed nodes in the ironforge area because it wasn't efficient to. Elwynn forest and westfall had higher probability when I was playing here, and that was when the population was high and competition was gritty.

Your suggestion is fine, but give them time to work things out. They just changed the rates recently. I'm sure they are looking at these things as well.

3. Dun Morough should have a ton of copper veins (89 spawn locations to be precise) and that's all in specific areas so the original poster is correct and you're wrong. Elwyn forest has only 30 more copper ore spawn locations at 119 total and this is a larger location

4. Dun Morough should have a ton of copper veins (89 spawn locations to be precise) and that's all in specific areas so the original poster is correct and you're wrong. Elwyn forest has only 30 more copper ore spawn locations at 119 total and this is a larger location
    I'm not wrong, because I stated my EXPERIENCE in REAL-TIME, not looking at a database or an addon to tell me what SHOULD be there.

5. I'm not wrong, because I stated my EXPERIENCE in REAL-TIME, not looking at a database or an addon to tell me what SHOULD be there.
    There SHOULD be the stated amount of nodes. Nobody gives 2 cents about your EXPERIENCE in REAL TIME. I used to play on this realm since opening till SWP release. Mining nodes are incorrect, a lot of them are missing. 3x profs is good but the amount you loot should be increased. OP is right, you are not.

6. The nodes are off for sure. Spent 20 mins in dun morough with nobody else there and found 4 nodes circling the entire map. Did the same in loch modan and was very skim as well. I think these reduction methods were done at some time to help prevent botters from ruining the economy when in actuality it hurts the normal player trying to level profs. Imagine reaching 375 mining and having only a stack of each ore type. Then try using this ore to level another profession...it's a lost cause. One ore per node + lack of nodes on the map is no good.