1. Hard stuck in SoloQ low rating, impossible to recover

Hello, I am in a very bad situation. I played more than 4 priests over 2200 between Icecrown and Blackrock, then same with Hpala, then I played other classes but at lower ratings like 2k, for example Rogue and Warrior. I am focused on warrior right now because some season ago (before the merge) I finished at 1991 max rating and I couldn't buy the shoulders. Now I'm trying to rush 2050 for both shoulders and Oathbinder

Right now while I am writing this, my warrior has 7-27 W/L ratio in SQ, and 31 minutes in queue looking for a match.
    I had to put on ignore a holy pala, because he was playing bad imho, and I was always matched with him.
    I looked at the matches history through armory and I saw I'm below 1200 mmr. It's like a endless pit where there is no point of return.

I am full geared, offset 284 and set Wrathful, I need only shoulders and 2050 weapon. It's impossible to carry for me the SQ team. I mean I kick a CC, I reflect another cc, I charge that, I intercept the other that tries to rush for a fear or is casting a Cyclone, or I Intervene on a partner that is focused by TSG, I disarm the melee, I triple fear the opposite team, I use thunder clap and Demoralizing Shout to reduce the oppiste team pressure, but nothing, or I die, or one of my partners die.
    I do a lot of damage, I end up always first in damage done, but some arenas are really ridicolous I mean I do all this peel I described to you and I loose, I mean ok, I'm only 2k exped with warrior but I really can't do more than that. I literally use every cd to save myself or to protect the teammates.

So I'm really desperate because while I'm writing this, 5 minutes already passed and now I'm 35 minutes in que as a warrior (!!!). I wish there is a way to recover, to reset my MMR to at least 1500. I am so low that there aren't partner of my same rating, its basically playing at 2800 but in negative mode.

Right now if I get a match, I'm matchd only with guys with negative stats and Lordaeron players. I literally, can't, carry, them.

2s is made only for ragequitters I can't find a stable partner, and 3s even worse. So I am left only with SQ.

Do I have to wait the next season to reset mmr?
    I can't recover, I just can't.

I have also a tons of video of my arenas where you can see horrible stuff like priest doing pain suppression at 91% health, then Inner Focus and Holy Nova combo (are you serious?), then fear warding a warrior...or warlock tanking in middle double melee and dyieing with 5k damage done in the entire arena and the list goes on and on.

Any help? I want to play warrior because I'm bis with other classes I just want to get weapon and shoulders and relax (I don't push for rating)

Please any suggestion...

2. Post the videos you have so people can tell you what exactly you are doing wrong. Yes, on lower rating you seem to get bad teammates but if you can't get out of the low MMR there's obviously a problem with you as well.

3. Thanks, I attach a link to 2 clips I've recorder. Don't mind the language.

In the first clip I try to distract the TSG to not go against my Priest, they make my Retribution Divine Shield (because I popped Retaliation) then the enemy Warrior switches on my Priest with Recklessness + Bladestorm (and my Priest runs away from me delaying my disarm) and Priest dies before I try to fear the Warrior, which was useless of course, but I had nothing left to try to stop the Warrior from the Priest (unlike the Paladin that was far away doing who knows what).

In the second clip I kinda did the same, maybe more offensive, but the main problem that I saw was: Druid sitting in Tauren form the entire arena = full Repentance, not dispelled by my ShPriest.
    Then he got HoJ'd and he trinketted instead of waiting for a dispel, then he got full Feared while the ShPriest was Hexed, so no one could dispel each other. When the Hex faded from the Priest he could dispel the Druid but it didn't happen. Then I popped Shield Wall and druid instead of hard casting nourish and stuff was putting Rejuvenation while enemy Priest was spam dispelling me, so basically 0 heals. I was offensive against EnhShaman and Retri with wolves and wings and bloodlust thinking I could do some pressure but I failed. I died very quickly (maybe I should have used Enraged Regeneration).
    EDIT: Yes maybe that cancelaura Shield Wall wasn't that clever, I thought I was safe.

About my errors, I saw that in the last arena I still had the Enraged Regeneration as already said, and maybe I could have Intervene the Druid or kite in dead zone the two melees (if that's still possible). Don't be afraid of tell me that I sucked, just tell me what you think was wrong. At the end I'm only 2k exped so you can't pretend much. Just tell me a constructive critic, for me and for my partners, so I can learn and maybe avoid mistakes in the future. Thanks.

Quality of video a bit bad to reduce the file size:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wrax28...itled.mp4/file
    Edited: March 9, 2020

4. In general, you are choosing targets to last longer instead of easy to kill targets.
    In the first clip, you are the tankiest one in your team with the best survival kit against a tsg, so distracting them from going you with retaliation is not the smartest idea. That being said, tunneling the warrior wont get you anywhere, you either rush the priest, or you swap between him and the dk. Your pal got the priests trinket with his rep, you should have then swapped onto the priest who even got hojd. In that game you could have afforded to just tunnel the priest because he had no bop available while your priest did.
    In the second clip, again on the wrong target. Priest is the easist to kill target for you, paladin the hardest to kill.. In that matchup you should just be tunneling the priest unless he somehow kites you. Spamming nourish is not what your druid should have done, because he could get shocked on that, he should have spammed lifebloom which heals u for around 3k on every purge. For some reason u cancelled ur wall when it still had 6s left, ur druid was still in a cc and you had no hots up. And then the bladestorm was like "ok i have no idea what to do, im just gna storm and hope for the best"
    So, what you need to do is focus on your own game instead of searching for all the mistakes ur team does

5. In general, you are choosing targets to last longer instead of easy to kill targets.
    In the first clip, you are the tankiest one in your team with the best survival kit against a tsg, so distracting them from going you with retaliation is not the smartest idea. That being said, tunneling the warrior wont get you anywhere, you either rush the priest, or you swap between him and the dk. Your pal got the priests trinket with his rep, you should have then swapped onto the priest who even got hojd. In that game you could have afforded to just tunnel the priest because he had no bop available while your priest did.
    In the second clip, again on the wrong target. Priest is the easist to kill target for you, paladin the hardest to kill.. In that matchup you should just be tunneling the priest unless he somehow kites you. Spamming nourish is not what your druid should have done, because he could get shocked on that, he should have spammed lifebloom which heals u for around 3k on every purge. For some reason u cancelled ur wall when it still had 6s left, ur druid was still in a cc and you had no hots up. And then the bladestorm was like "ok i have no idea what to do, im just gna storm and hope for the best"
    So, what you need to do is focus on your own game instead of searching for all the mistakes ur team does
    Thank you very much for your observation. Besides my mistakes like bladestorm or cancelaura wall, I didn't think about the target swap or the wrong target. I will be more careful next time and think better so yeah thank you again.

6. Little update: Some hours have passed since I lost my first 2 matches (after deleting the team). Now I'm 0-2 and 51min in que. I'm trying to do at least the weekly 10 arenas.
    I think I need some help, my mmr is 1100 and lower, and the que system is impossible to match me with someone. I mean, 51 minutes for a que....What can I do?

7. Now I'm trying to rush 2050 for both shoulders and Oathbinder
    Not sure about Oathbinder but you can't purchase wrath shoulders from soloq.
    Soloq counts as 2s.

8. Not sure about Oathbinder but you can't purchase wrath shoulders from soloq.
    Soloq counts as 2s.
    Oathbinder pretty sure it's 2050 in ANY bracket. About shoulders there are two versions: 2000 in 3v3, or 2050 in SQ.
    I did 2100+ with my pala few weeks ago in SQ and I bought both Retri and Holy shoulders (I tried when I reached 2000 and I couldn't buy any of them)
    So yeah shoulders are obtainable in SQ you just need 2050.

Little update: since last message (2 hours ago) I did 1 arena. Now I'm in que since 34 minutes. I think this character is gone it's better I play another class and wait for the next season. Mmr is completely messed up, too low, can't match with anyone.

9. nvm ppl will abuse about what i said....
    Edited: March 26, 2020