1. It is dispellable as it is considered a dispellable magic effect. There are only a few elixer's effects wich can't be dispelled. (Atleast it SHOULD work like this, not sure if it's currently broken but i doubt it is.)

It's part of the game anyways, chances this suggestion will be approved is very slim.
    Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Free Action Potion: The buff from this potion can no longer be dispelled or taken via Spellsteal.

So yeah, if it was dispellable there wouldn't be any problem with this potion.

2. You really dont see a difference between a class skill or a racial which removes cc and shares cd with insignia and a potion which makes you immune to ALL HARD CC and SLOWS for the long duration of 30 seconds? With 2 min cd, making you immune for 1/4 of all the time you are on bg (add the time between fights to that and you'll find yourself on that potion every fight u participate in). I know it's all fun and games when u play bis arms or whatever faceroll class who can't give less ****s about cc'ing or not, but when your toon is based on cc'ing ur opponents (like frost mage) playing bgs against fappers is the worst thing you can imagine.
    Learn to play around them or hit the ah. Your low efforts to be more skilled or play with the big boys doesnt mean the game should change to make it easier for you.

3. Learn to play around them or hit the ah. Your low efforts to be more skilled or play with the big boys doesnt mean the game should change to make it easier for you.
    >Point some valid arguments against faps, as they are op
    >"yeah l2p scrub"

I'm not gonna waste time arguing with you. Have a nice day.

4. I agree that Sm is op Cozzolino and only 3 classes can wield it, there are also other items/classes/specs that make pvp a bit unbalanced but those things will remain the same. We're stuck on 3.3.5 as you said "we're playing in WOTLK 3.3.5a and we're going to play WOTLK 3.3.5a forever."
    "I can see how they might be lowkey unfair," - So you agree they are unfair. If we can change this "lowkey unfair thingy" wouldn't it be better for battlegrounds?
    Heliox said "Do you realise shmourne wielders can also use faps? Do you know how op are they when they do?" The combinaton is isane but if we strip them of their potions they are not so op anymore, skill with matter more in fights and will make a difference.
    "Passing it as a terrible evil is honestly misguided and disrespectful." - These potions are not the biggest problem, i agree but if we can change this "small problem" and make a possibly BIG difference regarding the balance of classes in battlegrounds wouldn't it be better?

5. Wpvp and bg's share same rules .. every spell/ability is allowed every profession is allowed. Should we also remove engineering boots, bombs, parachutes lay on hands, army of the dead etc... ?? My dear sons and daughters, if you want to play "real" pvp please play arena and stop supporting trashrock and trihardeon.
    Btw helliox you sound like a nerd frost mage that get rekt in every 1v1 situation ex de

6. I can't believe this is being suggested and people supporting it. WPvP, bgs, and duels shares the same policy, where you can use anything you want. It's totally up to you to use it or not. If you don't want these potions and other stuffs from professions to be used, you can go ahead and play 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, or solo que arenas all day long. I think the one who can't afford to buy or craft such potions support this suggestion, or players that still die with these potions while it's active on them. I think this is the 2020 style, lamest suggestion being suggested and lame people supporting it.

7. oh no! bubble is too op! Don't allow that
    oh no! Blessing of Kings give too much buff to full wrathful players! Don't allow that
    oh no! Chimera shot deals too much damage! Don't allow that
    oh no! Gift of Naaru is a sole race advantage! Don't allow them to PvP at all!
    oh no! Humans can drop stuns w/o PvP trinket! Don't allow Humans use 2 trinkets!
    oh no! His AP flask persists through death on BG! Don't allow flasks!
    oh no! He used Nitro boost to chase me down and kill me! Don't allow that
    oh no! There is a player of 6k gs because they progressed and invested time and I am only greens fresh 80! Don't allow them to play!
    oh no! Holy Word: Shield absorbs too much damage with SP & Resilience stacking! Don't allow that!

Should I keep going?

8. Ok I've changed my mind, I wanna support the idea to make these potions have unlimited duration! Hell yeah! Mindless bg's where some cc's don't count at all. Mind as well remove slowing and stun abbilites from action bars! YEEEE LET'S DO THAT!

9. Ok I've changed my mind, I wanna support the idea to make these potions have unlimited duration! Hell yeah! Mindless bg's where some cc's don't count at all. Mind as well remove slowing and stun abbilites from action bars! YEEEE LET'S DO THAT!
    It's been a month and you're still butthurt over a potion in a just-for-fun BG with no rating consequences. bruh.

10. I think the problem is that you guys make it sound like a potion that specifically invalidates a few key skills for some classes is ok by mere virtue of existing. You can make anything up if you're given the power to, that doesn't mean it's above criticism. I'm willing to admit it is a problem, I'm willing to understand the point of the OP, I'm willing to validate it. I seriously thought it was dispellable and that was a huge reason for me to be negative towards this thread, it is not, therefore I support this thread on its premises.

@dolcokidol: yea it's a 4fun mode, that doesn't mean it can be unbalanced just cause you don't care. Your point is garbage. Beside, that's just your opinion. I value PVE highly and demand the best and most balanced experienced I can get. I don't play arenas and if tomorrow you could sneak in a FAP potion you and your PVP crazed elitist *******s would cry like blue eyed *****es with your entire stunlock opener gone in thin air for 30 seconds and I would not give a flying ****, because I don't play arenas. That's basically what you sound like: an egocentric asshat.

Also don't move the goalposts, yes I'm talking about you WARARMY.

And you, Stepkid, who the **** can't afford 5 gold for a ****ing potion, that is a weak *** argument that does not address the point in the slightest, its not about availability.

Stop being so damn dogmatic and idiosyncrasic ffs, it's so annoying.

Making this potion not work in BGs is a damn no-brainer.

11. No-brainer in the sense that you need to have no brain to think this is a valid point. Learn to play around it or find a another game. Nobody has issues with it except for your 3 accounts.

12. Closing before it goes worse. The item will not be removed.

First 12