1. Nobody is on my server

I just started playing today and the game put me on the Outland PVP server...the thing is that nobody is on there. I went to both Undercity and Org and there's nobody online.

Can one of the staff pm me and move my toon to a server (PVE) with people on it?

thanks

2. Outland is very low populated. If you want to play on populated realm you need to make a new character there. There are no PvE-only realms on Warmane.

3. Outland is very low populated. If you want to play on populated realm you need to make a new character there. There are no PvE-only realms on Warmane.

I already sunk 4+ hours into the game. Do the mods on Warmane have the ability to just move my current toon over to a more populated server?

Or do I literally have to start all over again?

If so...can you recommend a good pve/pvp server that has a healthy mix of both?

4. I already sunk 4+ hours into the game. Do the mods on Warmane have the ability to just move my current toon over to a more populated server?

Or do I literally have to start all over again?

If so...can you recommend a good pve/pvp server that has a healthy mix of both?
    My dude, 4 hours is nothing in WoW. You'll easily sink hundreds if not thousands of hours in it. They can't move your character to another realm. As I said, make a new one. Icecrown has healthy mix of both PvE and PvP but it has long queue so unless you plan to donate to skip that queue I suggest you head to Lordaeron.

5. My dude, 4 hours is nothing in WoW. You'll easily sink hundreds if not thousands of hours in it. They can't move your character to another realm. As I said, make a new one. Icecrown has healthy mix of both PvE and PvP but it has long queue so unless you plan to donate to skip that queue I suggest you head to Lordaeron.
    I already know that 4 hours is nothing but wanted to see if it was possible with my original comment.

How much is the donation? The Warmane servers load way faster than the actual WoW servers (at least the one I'm currently on does).

6. Minimum donation is 10 € that gives you unlimited queue skipping on Icecrown.

7. Minimum donation is 10 € that gives you unlimited queue skipping on Icecrown.
    Is this a one-time donation? If so, I have no problem donating..."Warmane" seems to be stable and I appreciate the work the devs are doing that allow me to re-live my youth when I played BC.

edit: So all I need to do is head over to CVS pharmacy and buy a store card? and then click on the "donate" in "my account" ?

Also...can I buy end game gear on this server? I'm guessing that unless I want to twink...I should wait until I reach level 60 (if that's the highest level for BC) then purchase end game gear?
    Edited: March 9, 2020 Reason: clarification

8. Is this a one-time donation? If so, I have no problem donating..."Warmane" seems to be stable and I appreciate the work the devs are doing that allow me to re-live my youth when I played BC.

edit: So all I need to do is head over to CVS pharmacy and buy a store card? and then click on the "donate" in "my account" ?

Also...can I buy end game gear on this server? I'm guessing that unless I want to twink...I should wait until I reach level 60 (if that's the highest level for BC) then purchase end game gear?
    You dont have to buy any physical card. Donating via card means you make a donate using your credit card.

Yes, you can buy endgame gear on Icecrown. Icecrown is a Wrarh of the lich king server, not Burning Crusade. If you got TBC client, you need to download Wotlk one. Max lvl is 80 btw.

9. Is this a one-time donation? If so, I have no problem donating..."Warmane" seems to be stable and I appreciate the work the devs are doing that allow me to re-live my youth when I played BC.

Max level for TBC is 70, i dont really know about outland but you can buy end game gear on icecrown.

10. Is there a highly populated server for TBC?

I just want to play TBC on a pve/pvp server.

I already bought a CVS giftcard....but when I log into my client, all I see is Outland when I try to change servers. I'm guessing that TBC is only on the Outland server? If so....there's no fun in that. I might as well play WOTLK.

edit: It's been a long while....did TBC or WOTLK have that one open area for world pvp....you had to capture **** on your flying mount and hold it? That was a ton of fun.

The other reason I wanted TBC....was because back in 2007, I used to use my rogue to shadowstep behind the bank counter in SWC and kill all the bankers. I would then piss off all the PVE people and have like 3 full raid parties trying to kill me. It was very challenging to see how many Alliance I could kill before they killed me. I remember jumping into the canals and walking on water to escape.
    Edited: March 9, 2020 Reason: more info

11. Is there a highly populated server for TBC?

I just want to play TBC on a pve/pvp server.

I already bought a CVS giftcard....but when I log into my client, all I see is Outland when I try to change servers. I'm guessing that TBC is only on the Outland server? If so....there's no fun in that. I might as well play WOTLK.

edit: It's been a long while....did TBC or WOTLK have that one open area for world pvp....you had to capture **** on your flying mount and hold it? That was a ton of fun.

The other reason I wanted TBC....was because back in 2007, I used to use my rogue to shadowstep behind the bank counter in SWC and kill all the bankers. I would then piss off all the PVE people and have like 3 full raid parties trying to kill me. It was very challenging to see how many Alliance I could kill before they killed me. I remember jumping into the canals and walking on water to escape.
    You need to download WotLK client from Warmane website. Outland realm is the only TBC realm here on Warmane. WotLK has Wintergrasp battle if that's what you mean.

To answer previous question - yes, the queue skip requires only one-time donation of 10 Euro/Dollars/whatever.

Here's a donation guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307442

12. You need to download WotLK client from Warmane website. Outland realm is the only TBC realm here on Warmane. WotLK has Wintergrasp battle if that's what you mean.

To answer previous question - yes, the queue skip requires only one-time donation of 10 Euro/Dollars/whatever.

Here's a donation guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307442
    Ok, just donated and have 10 coins in my account and it's showing "Premium" -- so I'm good to go? Apparently there is a Mac client for WOTLK....which prevents me from having to use a ****ty old Windows laptop.

I hope I can do world PVP (in WOTLK) and still head into SWC to gank and murder as many Alliance as possible using my Horde Rogue.