1. Dualwield «*Last Word*» HC and NM versions for max STATS

Hello!

If there’s any well geared warriors out there who owns the HC and NM version of the «*Last Word*» mace, I would like to know if the two buffs stacks like it does for «*Death Choice*» trinket HC and NM version.

The buff is better with the HC version so feel like the HC buff will just negate the NM one, a try in game is necessary to be settle on the matter.

Ty and gl

2. Umm... But why would you dual wield one-handed weapons as a warrior in the first place?

3. why would you dual wield one-handed weapons
    As a fdk main there’s way too many reasons for that

Warrior tanks are the most likely to possess these two weapons, AND to be able to dual wield them so I can know if it really increases your strength by ~200 and healing received by ~600 with 100% uptime. Could be nice in arena to help my healer partner

4. As a fdk main there’s way too many reasons for that. Could be nice in arena to help my healer partner
    You won't do enough damage in pvp dual wielding those weapons.

1. The weapons are fast, not good
    2. As a prot warrior you can not sacrifice a shield for dual wield
    3. As arms you won't do sufficient damage without 2H
    4. As fury you can dual wield 2H, don't even bother dual wielding 1H as fury

Feel free to try but not hard to predict the outcome.

5. You won't do enough damage in pvp
    The weapons are fast, not good
    Feel free to try but not hard to predict the outcome.
    I speak from a DK perspective here
    For damage I have two havocs Hc it’s fine
    I switch off-hands with the normal «*Last Word*» enchanted with «*blood drain*» when I go frost posture. It saved my life many times in the idea of preparing a burst back at full life.

If «*Last word*» NM stacks with «*Last word*» HC Buff it will improve my resilience in this situation. I was looking for info about the matter.

6. I speak from a DK perspective here
    For damage I have two havocs Hc it’s fine
    I switch off-hands with the normal «*Last Word*» enchanted with «*blood drain*» when I go frost posture. It saved my life many times in the idea of preparing a burst back at full life.

If «*Last word*» NM stacks with «*Last word*» HC Buff it will improve my resilience in this situation. I was looking for info about the matter.
    That was directed at a DK. Fast weapons do less damage and DK's damage is very dependent on weapon damage. So slower weapon = more damage. They're 1.80, while havocs are 2.60

7. That was directed at a DK. Fast weapons do less damage and DK's damage is very dependent on weapon damage. So slower weapon = more damage. They're 1.80, while havocs are 2.60
    He already said that he want to use them as a defensive mode. If you know the answer for his question about those weapon stacking, just answer him. Let the man experiment.