1. Rated bg would be awsome for sure. We have the population for it. Groups of 5 or more should be only able to join rated. Many alliance cowords that can only win with premades against randons will cry

2. May 1, 2020  
    Either rated BGs or remove arena rating requirements to buy end game gear. I stopped playing just because i cannot get any more gear from BGs and now i m FORCED to play arena. I have friends who stopped playing for the same reason. Most people do not like arena. Sure pop would be higher otherwise.

3. May 1, 2020  
    Either rated BGs or remove arena rating requirements to buy end game gear. I stopped playing just because i cannot get any more gear from BGs and now i m FORCED to play arena. I have friends who stopped playing for the same reason. Most people do not like arena. Sure pop would be higher otherwise.
    Uhm, no ? Why would you remove an arena requirement to buy Wrathfull gear ? Just because YOU don't like to play arenas ? Oh cmon bruv, you cannot be serious now. How entitled one must be to spit out something like this, rofl this goes beyond me. Plus rated bgs require a full team of 10 people on each side, given to the fact that even arenas are barely active these days, do you really expect that rated bgs would be suddenly flooded by tons of people ? Damn.

4. May 2, 2020  
    Uhm, no ? Why would you remove an arena requirement to buy Wrathfull gear ? Just because YOU don't like to play arenas ? Oh cmon bruv, you cannot be serious now. How entitled one must be to spit out something like this, rofl this goes beyond me. Plus rated bgs require a full team of 10 people on each side, given to the fact that even arenas are barely active these days, do you really expect that rated bgs would be suddenly flooded by tons of people ? Damn.
    Most people I've spoken to in-game that don't play arenas say it's due to them being tired of getting "1-shotted" by bis icecrowners/blackrockers. So they don't even bother with arenas at all.

5. May 4, 2020  

6. May 7, 2020  
    Hey guys, I just want to add here. I do NOT think we should be able to do a 10man premade in a random BG, HOW is that fair? I just faced a horde premade from the guilds IRON HORDE. ALL of them in SOTA. I mean, I don't have words for that. I feel they should be banned. I believe they use a addon or something and they should be banned for it

7. May 18, 2020  
    move this to suggestion! i agree with RBG in wotlk.

First 12