1. Do you prioritize Exo over everything else if AoW procs? Ret pala

Title and thank you!

2. No, it's the opposite. You can even take it out of your bars and never use it, wont feel it.

3. No, it's the opposite. You can even take it out of your bars and never use it, wont feel it.
    LOL is this answer?

@OP Although Exo takes last priority spell you still will put yourself in situation where all your abilities will be on cd and there is where Exo comes in play. Exo also has 100% crit chance against Undeads and Demons. So just ignore the respond by angrylol!

4. Depends on your overall build as a ret, str ret will actually prio exo, and in normal rotation exo>crusader strike inside icc aslong as 5x stacks of libram.

5. Bro, you just repeated what I said.

And if you simply don't use Exo there wont be a big dps loss, that is whast I tried to illustrate, not that he should not use it. I guess it went over your head. Also if he makes a mistake and starts Exo without AoW his swing will reset and that will be a dps loss.

6. Depends on your overall build as a ret, str ret will actually prio exo, and in normal rotation exo>crusader strike inside icc aslong as 5x stacks of libram.
    In no scenario exo>crusader assuming that you still can miss with Exo. I won't even mention that Crusader triggers seal damage while Exo doesn't. Full str paladin means max weapon damage which will further increase crusader and seal damage. Exo scales with 15% from your total SP and AP and not with weapon damage. Exo should be used only as a filler spell.
    Bro, you just repeated what I said.
    I said nothing which you said or had in mind!

And if you simply don't use Exo there wont be a big dps loss, that is whast I tried to illustrate, not that he should not use it.
    No! You said exactly opposite on what you typed now. You advised OP to even remove Exo from his action bar!
    Edited: March 14, 2020

7. I said nothing which you said or had in mind!

No! You said exactly opposite on what you typed now. You advised OP to even remove Exo from his action bar!
    He asked if exo becomes priority, I said "it's opposite", which means:

@OP Although Exo takes last priority spell you still will put yourself in situation where all your abilities will be on cd and there is where Exo comes in play.
    I illustrated how low Exo is on list by exaggerating that it wouldn't make a difference if he never used it. but it's free damage and everyone should use it, those 5 Exos in 15 mins really make a difference. Actually if he uses Flash when necessary in that same empty gcd, it would be more useful to raid.

8. a str ret also uses the exo glyph, no way in hell does a crusader strike match up to a near 30k exo in icc.

9. a str ret also uses the exo glyph, no way in hell does a crusader strike match up to a near 30k exo in icc.
    30k may be in your dreams. You should be lucky if you do even half of this damage. The biggest crit which I recorded for Exo for DBS 25hc was 14k which is less than half of your dreamed 30k. Just stop pls!

10. My biggest crit was 8k. But im only 5500gs.

11. Exo gets prio as the 4th/5th damaging ability.

5th --> when all other abilities are on cd.

4th --> when there is movement going on instead of concecration you can use exo.
    Cause yeah.. no use putting a concecration on the ground if no enemie is gonna stay on it.

Ps: I'm pretty sure there are Retri Guides out there that explain stuff like this.
    Might wanna look up one of these.

12. a str ret also uses the exo glyph, no way in hell does a crusader strike match up to a near 30k exo in icc.
    A crusader strike over exo would bring along many other things with it:

- Crusader Damage
    - Seal damage
    - Righteous Vengeance damage (if crits)
    - Tiny Abo in a Jar stacks

vs

Exo crit..

So i don`t get your point.