1. The New Boxer in WG

In Wintergrasp, there is a new Massive Alliance Multi-boxer in every single game during the day.

Generally I don't care about Boxers, but this particular one is making WG pretty boring.

There is a group of 60 chars that's always sits behind trees and chills behind Workshops that never really does anything.

What this does is gives the enemy team extra tendency buffs and the last game, it gave us no tendency although we were outnumbered.

This imbalance is making the games lately pretty boring and lopsided from the beginning. The Impact of the new boxer seems bigger when less players are online.

I wouldn't care if the Boxer contributed more or if the games were more even or if this wasn't happening so much, but one player shouldn't have this much of a Impact on the game-play experience.
    Edited: March 11, 2020 Reason: Typo

2. In Wintergrasp, there is a new Massive Alliance Multi-boxer in every single game during the day.

Generally I don't care about Boxers, but this particular one is making WG pretty boring.

There is a group of 60 chars that's always sits behind trees and chills behind Workshops that never really does anything.

What this does is gives the enemy team extra tendency buffs and the last game, it gave us no tendency although we were outnumbered.

This imbalance is making the games lately pretty boring and lopsided from the beginning. The Impact of the new boxer seems bigger when less players are online.

I wouldn't care if the Boxer contributed more or if the games were more even or if this wasn't happening so much, but one player shouldn't have this much of a Impact on the game-play experience.
    Report him with plenty of proof.

Sabotaging like this would be bannable, wouldn't be the first to get banned for it. (if you can prove that he actually is sabotaging the match by afk-ing/abusing.)

It won't be a perma ban but it will discourage him from doing it again.

One team will always have tenacity if it's not the first game of the cycle. Besides, fact that a multiboxer is there doesn't mean your team would be outnumbered if he wasn't in the battle... other players might just be there in his place.

But yes sabotaging by afking/hiding should be punished, so report him with plenty of proof next time.
    Edited: March 11, 2020

3. Thanks, what I noticed with the new Boxer (as I play in almost every WG) is when were Defending, its a quick Loss. When we are Attacking, we will lose the first one very hard, the second one hard, the third by a bit, and the forth one we may win.

I'm assuming Warmane or Retail gives the attacking team +1 tend per conservative loss because it seems we get better and better with the Boxer in WG after many consecutive games.

4. I'm assuming Warmane or Retail gives the attacking team +1 tend per conservative loss because it seems we get better and better with the Boxer in WG after many consecutive games.
    Yes every round your team is defending the enemy gets +1 tenacity. It goes on like this untill your team wins, this resets the cycle. the first defence after gives no tenacity at all. (except if teams are not full.)

5. Hey at least you're getting in, in the mornings (until after lunch) stateside we have dozens of people in Icecrown or Dalaran that can't get in now. At least one boxer has 40 going, there are at least 2 others that are smaller groups (horde side). Can't get quests done at all, and it doesn't help that he's in there for every loss.