1. Spam Message Board Addon (v3.1)

Introduction

As many here have experienced, during the peak hours idling in Dalaran on Icecrown is downright overwhelming with people spamming for groups/guilds/etc. A few years ago, I created an addon to improve my ability to pug/trade/read the global chat (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....+message+board), and have been slowly improving since. I have recently added one of the last features I wanted (ie, ability to filer by keyword), and wanted to share it once again with the community.

It can be downloaded here:
    Spam Message Board v3.1: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...53317779842157

What is it?

An addon for WotLK that collects, organizes, and maintains a list of actively spammed messages from all sources of chat (say, yell, global, trade, etc). The "game version" can probably be modified to support any client version, as I don't think any special commands were used that haven't been available forever.

Basically, it turns this:

Into something like this:

Or, better yet, you can filter by "icc" and get something like this:

(Note, the screenshots were taken at different times so the entries are different in this example.)

What else does it do?

Here's a full list of the features of the add-on:
    • Collects and displays messages that are repeated more than once
    • Displays time since last spam and automatically cleans up after a minute of no repeat
    • Displays messages that have a few trigger words immediately (such as "LFG/LFM" and "NEED", etc)
    • Clicking on an entry starts a whisper to that person to respond quickly
    • Ability to filter on keyword (such as "icc" or "hc" work well for example --- caps insensitive)
    • Hovering over an entry will show the full message in a tool-tip for easier readability

Why doesn't it do x?

Probably because I didn't think of it -- let me know as I'm open to more improvements!

2. Neet addon, i hope it will be reuploaded