1. Multiboxer vs Normal Player Reports

Hiya!

Do you believe Multiboxers get Suspended easier for AFK in BGs relative to normal Players?

Like for example, already got suspended two times within a month for AFKing when I decided to not respond my course because the other team was GY camping in WSG with 6.0+ GS as were I just reached 80, and currently below 2.0 GS.

Need to do BGs for gear, but constantly getting Reported by everyone for being under geared.

2. Yes, it's a common thing that ppl abuse the afk report system to kick multiboxers out of BGs. Especially when the multiboxer is low geared.

3. Grind your honor where you ain't a hindering the entire team, i can solo a low boxer on most my toons, when 1 player can **** on 5-10 hell even a low 25 man boxer i can solo, your bringing nothing to the team.
    Grind outside icc gate, wintergrasp etc you'll also get way more honor.

4. Grind your honor where you ain't a hindering the entire team, i can solo a low boxer on most my toons, when 1 player can **** on 5-10 hell even a low 25 man boxer i can solo, your bringing nothing to the team.
    Grind outside icc gate, wintergrasp etc you'll also get way more honor.
    It may annoy you but there is no rule that states that you aren't allowed to enter a BG with low gear. It's completely up to the boxer where he wants to grind his honor.
    If you on the other hand abuse the report player afk system by making false reports you can and should be punished for it.

5. It may annoy you but there is no rule that states that you aren't allowed to enter a BG with low gear. It's completely up to the boxer where he wants to grind his honor.
    If you on the other hand abuse the report player afk system by making false reports you can and should be punished for it.
    How to abuse reporting? Cause im reporting afk bots, but it never work for bots casting random spells or just jumping

6. How to abuse reporting? Cause im reporting afk bots, but it never work for bots casting random spells or just jumping
    Are you reporting "bots" in cities? or BG/Wintergrasp? because that matters.

7. Every game recently I've been in, people constantly report me AFK just for being a Multi-Boxer, and I'm keep having to tag to remove the debuff.

One Example of many that I'm taking about: https://ibb.co/DpMHS7J

8. It's completely up to the boxer where he wants to grind his honor.
    And should it not be up to the rest of your team to choose if they want to play with a useless mboxer who makes the team lose because he gets rekt by just ONE enemy player ? If your ****ty 10 man mboxer gets rekt by 2 enemy players in a 15 man bg for example, do you think it's fair for the 5 players to lose because of one selfish mboxer ? Ah, ofc not, they should be forced to lose the bg because you decide to join the bg and not help them and give the enemy team free wins. 1 player Mbox > 5 / 10 / Others ... amirite

If you are a multiboxer who joins with 5 or 10 really undergeared characters and end up getting killed by one or 2 players from the enemy team, then you DESERVE to be kicked from the team / bg. Change my mind. As the guy above said, there are a lot of other options for you to gear and gring honor, you don't need to ruin the bgs for others. Join bgs when you are decently geared.

"by making false reports" ... op said he went afk because he got farmed and then he got banned for it, so how is that a false report ? Also there isn't any option to kick useless people who can't help the team from the group so the afk option is ok. Or would you rather lose 10 or more bgs in a row just because one mboxer decides "hey, i'll go in bgs and make my team lose on purpose because i don;t have gear and i'm plain useless. But hey, look at me, i;m a multiboxer".

Ok, ban people who use the afk function to get rid of team members who are plain useless and can;t or won't help the team with anything, and even make the team lose BUT at the same time, ban the mboxers who join with really bad gear and who get onwned by ONE or TWO enemy players for wintrading because it's their fault the team won't win a bg, they are basically giving the enemy team free wins . You don't like this option do you ?

9. What's irritating is when your dead or defending a base in AB or such, I always hear "Took a Screenshot" which implies they are going to Report it to a GM and frame it like I actually am AFK.

10. And should it not be up to the rest of your team to choose if they want to play with a useless mboxer who makes the team lose because he gets rekt by just ONE enemy player ? If your ****ty 10 man mboxer gets rekt by 2 enemy players in a 15 man bg for example, do you think it's fair for the 5 players to lose because of one selfish mboxer ? Ah, ofc not, they should be forced to lose the bg because you decide to join the bg and not help them and give the enemy team free wins. 1 player Mbox > 5 / 10 / Others ... amirite

If you are a multiboxer who joins with 5 or 10 really undergeared characters and end up getting killed by one or 2 players from the enemy team, then you DESERVE to be kicked from the team / bg. Change my mind. As the guy above said, there are a lot of other options for you to gear and gring honor, you don't need to ruin the bgs for others. Join bgs when you are decently geared.

"by making false reports" ... op said he went afk because he got farmed and then he got banned for it, so how is that a false report ? Also there isn't any option to kick useless people who can't help the team from the group so the afk option is ok. Or would you rather lose 10 or more bgs in a row just because one mboxer decides "hey, i'll go in bgs and make my team lose on purpose because i don;t have gear and i'm plain useless. But hey, look at me, i;m a multiboxer".

Ok, ban people who use the afk function to get rid of team members who are plain useless and can;t or won't help the team with anything, and even make the team lose BUT at the same time, ban the mboxers who join with really bad gear and who get onwned by ONE or TWO enemy players for wintrading because it's their fault the team won't win a bg, they are basically giving the enemy team free wins . You don't like this option do you ?
    what a nonsense

11. What a constructive counter-argument.

12. Are you reporting "bots" in cities? or BG/Wintergrasp? because that matters.
    At battlegrounds, in cities I don't care, they can go afk for forever ;D

@Tomoegozen
    That system was implemented so players can report botters and afkers in BGs.
    It doesn't work on bots.
    Edited: March 15, 2020

13. @Tomoegozen
    It seems like you didn't understand the purpose of the "flag player afk funktion".
    That system was implemented so players can report botters and afkers in BGs.
    If you abuse the system by flagging players afk who are just bad in the game or under geared then you can get banned for false reports.
    It's simple as that.

14. Just going to wait out 5 days, but it seems there are a few people who really wants us banned (dunno if were allowed to post names with the photos)

https://imgur.com/a/xliBzvu
    Edited: March 15, 2020 Reason: typo

15. That system was implemented so players can report botters and afkers in BGs.
    Tell me, do you also get carried in raids or do you get instantly kicked if you do bad at the first boss ? Same should go for bgs. Your team should NOT be forced to accept you and to lose because you decide to be selfish and ruin the bg and give free wins to the enemy team.

In a 10 man bg, a 5 man mboxer who gets rekt by one player = instant lost bg. 5 players should NOT be forced to lose the games over and over because of you. Not to mention a bigger mboxer in a bigger group. A 5 man mboxer in av or isle tho ? Meh, that's passable, he won't be noticed.

I once saw a really undergeared 15 man mboxer in zul drak and rekt it with my 6k balance druid. He died once and he logged off not to be farmed. I don't want to see that in bgs, it's pathetic.

If you are bad and undergeared, go get some items first. As a multiboxer you can gear up faster than a normal player because you already have the privilege of a group and you can farm stuff ez. Go get decent gear so that you don't get one shot by one player and then join bgs and help the team. There are a lot of better options than bgs when it comes to farming kills and honor.

As i said, if someone gets banned for not wanting to lose bgs because of a selfish player, then that selfish player should get banned for wintrading. Change my mind.

It's as simple as that.

12 Last