1. Just going to wait out 5 days, but it seems there are a few people who really wants us banned (dunno if were allowed to post names with the photos)

https://imgur.com/a/xliBzvu
    How many characters do you mbox in that eye bg ? I take it 5 ? Q for bigger bgs til you get better gear so you don't make your team lose. Go for av and isle.

2. @Tomoegozen
    It's not against the rules to enter a BG in crappy gear nor is it against the rules to play bad.
    And nope, BGs are not comparable to a raid. Raids are hosted by the raid leader. It's his decision who is in and out.
    BGs are hosted by Warmane so just the server rules apply.

3. @Tomoegozen
    It's not against the rules to enter a BG in crappy gear nor is it against the rules to play bad.
    And nope, BGs are not comparable to a raid. Raids are hosted by the raid leader. It's his decision who is in and out.
    BGs are hosted by Warmane so just the server rules apply.
    "iz nut aginst rulz to entur wit crappy gir or ply bad" ... nice argument. It's not against the rules to go in a 25 man icc naked either but nobody will accept you. I wonder why. It can't be because you're useless, right ?

"Raids are hosted by the raid leader" ... they are both based on team work.

"It's his decision who is in and out" .,.. and the difference is, in a bg you need multiple people to make a decision and "kick" you out of the team.

But nice arguments. I'm clearly not wasting my time with you. If you are the kind of mboxer who enters with crappy gear and gets farmed and / or goes afk because he gets farmed, you DESERVE to be removed from the team for not helping the ... well ... TEAM. Case closed.

4. It seems like we are talking past each other.
    I just pointed out the server rules.
    Abusing the report player afk function for unintended purposes is against the rules.
    Plain and simple.

You on the other hand try to make a emotional loaded discussion out of this.
    Just because a player bothers you it doesn't give you the right to break the rules by making false afk report.

5. It seems like we are talking past each other.
    Abusing the report player afk function for unintended purposes is against the rules.
    Plain and simple.

Just because a player bothers you it doesn't give you the right to break the rules by making false afk report.
    I agree with you. I just hope you do your part for your team through and through.

I must say, being a GM here, you would need so much analytic experience with bull****, because everyone seems to try and abuse something or another, to get their childish way.

I editted this like 6 times. I really need my coffee.
    Edited: March 16, 2020

6. It doesn't seem like they actually go into the Battlegrounds to see if you are actually AFK. I heard a few people say "Took a Screenshot" when I defending an area and the next day I get a ban :P

7. What a constructive counter-argument.
    oh excuse me, do you want to argue about the part where he suggest bannable actions against low geared players or the part where everyone gets banned? Why do we even need counter arguments here?

This discussion is as old as battlegrounds and comes out here and there on retail forums aswell even without multiboxing being a problem there anymore. Some ppl always have that mindset, he just fundamentally misunderstands the concepts of battlegrounds thats about it.
    Edited: March 17, 2020

8. the part where he suggest bannable actions against low geared players or the part where everyone gets banned
    Lets talk about the part where you should go back to school and learn to read and understand a text. And if by any miracle you understood what i said, don't take stuff out of context ok ?

"he just fundamentally misunderstands the concepts of battlegrounds" ... oh, aren't bgs based on team work ? Interesting. In that case, indeed, i do not understand the concept of bg. Pls do explain to me the concept of battlegrounds. Let me guess, he who does the most damage is most skilled.

Edit : "Battlegrounds offer a unique experience of PvP. Somewhere between the wild, unpredictable ambushes of world PvP and the honed, highly coordinated combat of arena, battlegrounds offer players the chance to engage in
    >>>>>>> TEAM <<<<<< PvP with dozens of allies, working >>>>>>>> TOGETHER <<<<<<<< to achieve victory against the opposing team. "

I highlighted 2 important words in this definition for you to understand basic stuff (can you spot them ?) but i'm scared you can't comprehend this because it's too complicated for you. Tell me, from this simple definition, how does a 10 man undergeared mboxer who gets rekt by one enemy player in a group of 15 HELPS the ... TEAM ... and works TOGETHER to achieve victory ?

9. Lets talk about the part where you should go back to school and learn to read and understand a text. And if by any miracle you understood what i said, don't take stuff out of context ok ?

"he just fundamentally misunderstands the concepts of battlegrounds" ... oh, aren't bgs based on team work ? Interesting. In that case, indeed, i do not understand the concept of bg. Pls do explain to me the concept of battlegrounds. Let me guess, he who does the most damage is most skilled.

Edit : "Battlegrounds offer a unique experience of PvP. Somewhere between the wild, unpredictable ambushes of world PvP and the honed, highly coordinated combat of arena, battlegrounds offer players the chance to engage in
    >>>>>>> TEAM <<<<<< PvP with dozens of allies, working >>>>>>>> TOGETHER <<<<<<<< to achieve victory against the opposing team. "

I highlighted 2 important words in this definition for you to understand basic stuff (can you spot them ?) but i'm scared you can't comprehend this because it's too complicated for you. Tell me, from this simple definition, how does a 10 man undergeared mboxer who gets rekt by one enemy player in a group of 15 HELPS the ... TEAM ... and works TOGETHER to achieve victory ?
    Retracted my statement, your point is clear, and I didn't read his post correctly. My mistake.

10. So, you're okay with people making false reports against other people, which actually work and ban players who didn't break any rules?
    Facepalm. You need to also go back to school and learn how to read and understand a text. Either that or you try to pull out of context my words on purpose.

"even though the TOPIC IS" ... "i got suspended two times within a month for AFKing when I decided to not respond my course because the other team was GY camping in WSG" ... yeah, reporting someone who goes afk on purpose because he got farmed is unfair. Oh, wait, IT ISN'T. Also, go back to school and when you can understand the basics of what i said in the previous posts, come back and talk to me.

If you want we can talk about "afk" and what it stands for but you're not ready for such a talk.

"Your point is made: Low geared ANYTHING shouldn't be allowed in BGs" ... really ? i said that ? show me where. go back to school.

"you're telling us you didn't do BGs when you had nothing?" ... honestly ? yes, i did not go into bgs when i was bad geared. I went into dungeon farming to get some decent items and trinkets first, then i joined bgs at around 5k gs. But back then there was no separated bg based on gs. So now you can pretty much farm around 3k gs and then farm low bracket bgs for items.

"or did you donate your wa" ... was wondering when the "donor" part will come in.

"multiboxers attempting something to gear their characters a little faster" ... but that is NOT faster. Use your damn brain. Oh ! My bad, you don't have one because you can't even understand what you read.

"I'll be stepping into that arena and if I find someone like you" ... you'll die in like 3s but that's another topic.

"telling you what a wonderful person you are" ... i'm adorable. Now go back to school. And take the other guy with you.

11. Facepalm. You need to also go back to school and learn how to read and understand a text. Either that or you try to pull out of context my words on purpose.
    The topic was hard to read, and he was everywhere in it. My mistake.

Now that I realize the boxer is a jackass who afked, I retract my statement on his behalf. He's a moron.

What you fail to read is, he mentioned he was being reported for being low geared. What he probably means is, they are reporting him for being AFK, while he's being active/takes time to respond to another player. I'm pretty sure that happens here, and you seem to be ignoring that fact, you're just focusing on him being AFK and getting caught.

I'm a multiboxer myself, and sabotage is very common here. Someone tried to report me for being a bot, and worded our conversation in a way that made me look guilty, simply because I replied late. If you were a multiboxer, you'd know how this goes. I'm really thankful our staff actually does a very good job investigating these types of accusations.

As for your little bants: For some reason you're really easy to ignore. I appreciate that. Luckily, we agree on the subject, mostly. Might be the reason why this is so easy for me. If it were up to me, I'd set some strict rules for multiboxers, because I'm tired of seeing these types of posts, with your type of replies. Even though you both make a point, inevitably, all this bull**** can be avoided if we just set some strict rules.

12. Lets look at what really happened.

Some Multiboxer went into WSG with 2.0 GS which is about 10,000 hp.

If he keeps resurrecting his course, the enemy won't leave and will camp him for the remaining time which is a bannable offense for farming, disrupting gameplay, or wintrading. I got banned for Disrupting Gameplay when I was starting out, but didn't want to AFK, so I allowed the enemy team to farm me the entire 25 min which in my mind is worse than not responding.

If he stays dead, the enemy team would just end it, but it's bannable for AFKing.

WTF is he suppose to do to get gear? Wait every 3 or so hours for a WG? The BG will get sabotaged no matter what from the fact he's joining, but at the same time you don't want to punish newer players on the server for their gear.

For some reason, boxers tend to get into the higher GS bracket against Blackrock players with free s3 gear, and many fully geared out players.

The REAL problem is the HUGE gear gap in this game between new players and veterans.

Also, people AFK all the time when getting camped, why feed the enemy team? Getting banned for AFK is generally for players who continuously do it for a free ride to full gear.

13. And if he plays 14/15 undergeared toons it still doesnt matter, blizzard (and warmane) put no restrictions whatsoever on multiboxing and/or gear in battlegrounds. We can do whatever we want and there is no rule against it. However, using the AFK report system to kick someone actively playing the BG no matter his GS, is againgt the rules. That whole teamplay bla bla is not enforceable by rules else we would see hundreds of people banned in fields of strife each day :).

Got that now? The same rules for a single player apply to every multibox account. Permanent. Since 16 years. So every action you suggest against multiboxers would have to be enforced against everyone else aswell. For someone proposing everyone else should to learn to properly read texts, you clearly haven't payed attention when reading blizzard/warmane statements on multiboxing.

If it were up to me, I'd set some strict rules for multiboxers, because I'm tired of seeing these types of posts, with your type of replies. Even though you both make a point, inevitably, all this bull**** can be avoided if we just set some strict rules.
    Absolutely, neither blizzard nor anyone else includes multiboxing when making any kind of content statements. So the correct phrasing for battlegrounds would be (copypaste from above):

Battlegrounds offer a unique experience of PvP. Somewhere between the wild, unpredictable ambushes of world PvP and the honed, highly coordinated combat of arena, battlegrounds offer players the chance to engage in Team PvP with dozens of allies, working together to achieve victory against the opposing team. If a multiboxer is in your team deal with it, he pays much more than you and here at blizz we like money.

/s

14. It may annoy you but there is no rule that states that you aren't allowed to enter a BG with low gear. It's completely up to the boxer where he wants to grind his honor.
    If you on the other hand abuse the report player afk system by making false reports you can and should be punished for it.
    It doesn't annoy him. He doesn't care. You missed his point. If you are doing BGs and getting **** on and losing because your boxer characters are low geared, you are wasting your time.

It seems like we are talking past each other.
    Plain and simple.

Who are you to decide what the intended use of the system is for? Who are you to decide that an unintended use is against the rules? You're not the one who makes the rules. The staff are. The GM team in particular when it comes to in-game rules.

Every game recently I've been in, people constantly report me AFK just for being a Multi-Boxer, and I'm keep having to tag to remove the debuff.

One Example of many that I'm taking about: https://ibb.co/DpMHS7J
    It follows similar logic to the vote kick feature in dungeons. If people don't want you in their BG, then they are able to try and kick you. If you don't want this to happen, then you need to find a fair way of going around it (emphasis on FAIR). Like clearing the AFK debuff, boxing more characters to fill all of the BG slots, farm honor elsewhere, etc.

This is an MMO. You have to accept that you are playing with other people and they don't have to let you stick around if they don't want you there. It's also not very considerate of you to expect other players to put up with you either. This applies to any various kinds of behavior and conduct that other players may consider unwanted, which is precisely what the game systems such as ignore, vote kick, etc are all there to assist with.

As far as I'm concerned, my perspective is that when you decide to multibox, you are agreeing to an un-written and un-spoken contract that you are willing to put up with what other players will say or do to you because you are multiboxing. These behaviors from other players aren't unknown or unexpected. So if these behaviors become unacceptable for you, then it may be in your best interest to change how you play the game in some way.

I agree with you. I just hope you do your part for your team through and through.

I must say, being a GM here, you would need so much analytic experience with bull****, because everyone seems to try and abuse something or another, to get their childish way.

I editted this like 6 times. I really need my coffee.
    Absolutely, which is why we do our best to make the rules absolutely clear. It's impossible to cover everything in this way, but we usually err on the side of not banning people just because people get triggered and get "ban happy". It's bad enough the "ban culture" that has developed because of ninja looting bans is in the state it is in. I'd prefer these people just stop trying to make accusations and pull "rules" out of their *** at the very least.

@ Thread, this forum section isn't a "whine about X or Y regarding multiboxers" section. It's a forum section that has the intended use of multiboxers helping each other get their multiboxing setup and working and etc. That said, I will be closing this thread.

First 12