1. I seek for elite PVP guild

I am Aly side, but there are not elite PVP guilds, so i can change to horde. There are some elite PVP guilds. /w Playana
    or mail Playana.

I am very, very skilled BG player.

2. BUMP

I am one of the best skilled BG players in Icecrown.
    I dont prise myself. Just this is a fact.

Also dont want to offend nobody, but i seek for RLY ELITE PVP guild. Pure PVP guild or guild wich have hardcore PVP section. I am not interested of PVE so long.

I am 6.2k RET as main set. Have also prot and holy gear.

I am Master of AB
    I am from 1-3 achv from ahcv Master for other BGs.
    I am 1750 Ahcv arena 2v2.

38k kills lifetime ( i dont play too often)

3. Sick, can u teach me sum Playrs vs playrs i am not the good playr :D

4. Gosh. 1750 2s. mate u r cocksucker. What elite guild r u looking for? Join pugs and nothing else. l2p

5. Noted, will kill on sight.

6. Is it legal to have all that skill in a single man?

7. Gosh. 1750 2s. mate u r cocksucker. What elite guild r u looking for? Join pugs and nothing else. l2p
    With 6.2K GS i did quite enough DMG in BG, but most important is that i am important for the team most of the times, one of the most important. With mine set wich is more defensive and i am 90% PVP items. I am def spec coz the pugs - its rare to received true help.

ANd 1750 AHCV 2s with 6k GS, coz i earnt it when i was 6K with random ppl, is not bad. Nowdays almost everyone in Arena is with 6.5-6.7k, so... Anyway i dont play arena from so long.

I had over 2K rate 2s with mine lock in the days when it was Molten, and before the many character gone, but i was 6.4K GS. Also had more than 2K with holy Paladin when i played Holy.

But anyway Arena is not BG. These are very different things. OFC if u play with team with 5.5K GS vs a team with 6.5K gs overall will be very hard to win, nobody what u do.

Also many guild have different main reqs for recruiting - some preffer lifetime kills, some arena rate, some GS, but this all is so stupid - BG is more about the team play insted of everything else.

If u are the best WOW player in history what u can made with low brained pug agains premade in example? Nothing. Anyway i have much more wins than losses in BG with 99% pugs BG.

Also the wep is to high important, before mine Glorenzelg i was with Shadow`s Edge - te difference is huge, Before was hard to beat priest/mages now beat more of them. And just can imagine what is the difference with the SM.

And also u may mark this i am manual player, i used just few macros and zero addons, also have just casual mouse and keyboard.
    Edited: March 23, 2020

8. Holy ****
    Bro I'm God at making gold, I will pay you all my 6700 gold can you teach me to be pro at PVP?

9. its not good to have ppl like u, but u r not alone. Everybody who play with me in BG know i am good. And whats ur ingame nick?

10. I'm not sure if I want to facepalm at this topic or laugh...

11. Many ppl know me from the BG`s and the smart one know i am one of the key players. But now i want to restart PVE until maybe 2 years.