1. Corona virus...
    In my country everything is closed, the streets are almost empty, people just stay home... and many of them play vidya. Thank f*** we still have the internet, lol.

2. Good time for remove to the stupid crossrealm that just bring unbalance

3. Good time for remove to the stupid crossrealm that just bring unbalance
    Seconded. If there ever was a time to bring back the spirit of PvP to Lordaeron, it is right now.

4. I like the fact that we´re having alot of memebers in lordaeron.

If only it wasn´t because of what it is..

5. Guess theres queue right now again.

6. Imagine what a pandemic can bring. it's as if Lordaeron just re-opened.

7. Guys are we ready for only lord bgs?? Full geared heal here + wfulldk (ally side ofc)

8. I have dubed this to pretty much be an artificial que in order to get people to donate to skip que, I haven't experienced zones being exceedingly full as they are on icecrown. I don't know but the whole thing seems kind of fishy to me.
    So or so, you may be suspicious, but in the end there's always this scenario:
    1.) You donate a small amount, get to play forever without to worry about queue
    2.) Deny queue is real, and keep spamming and whining like a tight-fisted brat
    3.) Wait patiently in the queue, and be thankfull for others who donate to keep the server alive
    4.) Leave Warmane, and keep 1 spot free to people who are number 3 from the list.

Jesus christ, it's 2020, and people are ****ing whining about real or fake population... do you even realize how hard is it to go actually through the authentication and connecting proccess, too many people are on the servers, and yet you whine how there is a "fake" queue, are you really that much butthurt for 10$, I'm ****ing sure, you spent at least few times in your life, more money on something more irrational, and this is a one time donation, where you can play unlimited hours, and never be bored again....

9. Considering I was locked out of WG cuz it was full, I think there is some truth in that number

10. is the the server like down or something or is it only me?

11. 3 years no ques...suddenly a 45 minute que but I dont see any more characters playing....they messing with us?

12. Currently Lordaeron has 100 more players in queue than Icecrown

That's crazy.

But if you complain about it, they say you're "whining", because you can pay to skip queue. Well, they do not consider time-zone, currency and financial status :-(

The truth is, even if people decide to leave Warmane and move to another server/Blizzard, there will be tons of people still in queue, so... nothing we can do :-)

13. Let me give some people a reminder.
    You think we have the need to fake population numbers? Keep it to yourself, or even go elsewhere. Why would you be here in the first place after all? We don't care about your conspiracies and slander.
    If you do come to our home to say, hint or imply that we are lying, expect to be shown the door out with no questions asked.

14. I'm ****ing sure, you spent at least few times in your life, more money on something more irrational, and this is a one time donation, where you can play unlimited hours, and never be bored again....
    Like how people spend 2000 Euro on a "gaming" PC, but feel bad over spending 10 Euros for a game.
    Edited: March 21, 2020

12 Last