1. When you start calculating the amount of players in each leveling location, BGs, raids, etc, and remember that there are 2 factions, the numbers actually start to make sense. 12,000 sound ALOT if you think all of them are in the same faction as you, level 80, well geared, and looking for the sepcific raid you are trying to make.

Also the RDF queue mechanic is kinda broken, so if you think you are too much time in queue, try re-queuing. I have no idea why it works, but it works. You can be in queue for like 30 minutes as dps, with no tank or healer in your assembled group, re-queue and get instant-pop, and it happens way too often to be a coincidence.
    Edited: March 21, 2020

2. 750 in que now with a 23 minutes estimated wait time. Other day it was 1300 in que.

3. Old times (release) had a 8k cap iirc

4. Like how people spend 2000 Euro on a "gaming" PC, but feel bad over spending 10 Euros for a game.
    The 10 Euro issue is not based on how much money people have. Private servers have had a bad history of closing. Some people also have experienced a closure, AFTER spending hundreds of dollars. This type of behavior is very common, and those who have lived long enough, know the value of their money, and just tossing it aside for something MOST think should be free, is a challenging proposition to them.

5. Let me give some people a reminder.
    You think we have the need to fake population numbers? Keep it to yourself, or even go elsewhere. Why would you be here in the first place after all? We don't care about your conspiracies and slander.
    If you do come to our home to say, hint or imply that we are lying, expect to be shown the door out with no questions asked.
    Out of topic but if I remember correctly, the artist who drew Ash on your account is a NSFW artist right? HMMMMM

6. The 10 Euro issue is not based on how much money people have. Private servers have had a bad history of closing. Some people also have experienced a closure, AFTER spending hundreds of dollars. This type of behavior is very common, and those who have lived long enough, know the value of their money, and just tossing it aside for something MOST think should be free, is a challenging proposition to them.
    If people are willing to waste such money on private servers, it's their fault. They knew the consequences.

7. That the thing, people who donate to the server don't consider it as "wasting money".
    I'm sure there are some people who "donate" actually for the premium privileges or for boosting themselves with items/characters, but a lot of the donors actually donate to the server because they like the server and understand that running a server cost money.

First 12