1. May 19, 2020  
    that's how you play this game and eventually you'll get BIS and get your happiness lvls each day by smashing low gear players.
    Sry for saying you were Icecrown if it's not true, there's a lot of Icecrown people just trying to shoot the poll down and troll the forums.

It's not about smashing undergeared people, if you're here for a long time I presume you played both on Molten and Arena Tournament right? I understand it's an old server, but still, like I've said, I'd rather be smashed by you if you're playing here for 3 years and farmed your *** off to get the best gear you can, than some pleb who can't PvP for **** but is simply so overgeared through donations you just can't do anything to him. On AT everyone was geared, so rating really separated people, and here, rating means nothing, especially for new players who just can't break that barrier of all those noob gatekeepers with BiS items that are stuck on 1.5-1.8k.

2. May 19, 2020  
    I get the feeling you people are just after an illusion that once crossrealm is out the bis players and shadowmourne will go POOF and you'll have a pvp scene of a fresh server where everyone "has a fair chance".

Not the case and that's why crossrealm is not an issue-when it comes to bgs at least, arena is a different story and might be worth considering but I doubt there would be enough teams on Lordaeron to even make a ladder...that used to be an issue in the past.

All the hate for icecrown "donors" when at this point having bis on icecrown by normal means is a matter of 1-2 months of raiding. Shadowmourne perfectly doable on both servers as seen in the increasing numbers of Lordaeron players with it.

Plenty of BIS Lordaeron players who are not in top 50 arena teams...maybe is about skill after all?

Crossrealm is not the issue here, is the player mentality most of all. Play, grind, get gear.
    MMOS are about patience and persistence, as I tried to show you by the example of my paladin friend.

3. May 19, 2020  
    Again, I agree with the problem with the arena ladder but that same problem is on Iccecrown too since Blackrock dominates arena. Most hardcore pvpers moved from Lordaeron long ago, so again, how can you be sure you'd have a healthy arena?
    Too many risks and too many things could go wrong and again, here talking is a minority. As long as Lordaeron is doing "fine" by Warmane standards -pop mostly and quality- they won't do anything as dramatic as removing a feature they worked a lot on.

4. May 19, 2020  
    I wish you all the best. I think it should be better if you'd just play the game, queue up and motivate others to play too, get gear and smash the "noobs" who donated for gear but can't get past 1.5 rating. It'll take some time, sure, but that's why you play this game, isn't it? The progress, the gearing, so on.
    Thinking about other realms with resentment and downplaying them because they might have donated is not healthy. The pvp scene is alive, you have the chance to compete. You chose the hardcore server so you have the hardcore way of doing things..
    Imo. Take into consideration what I said about Warmane and the server though, might save you some time.
    Big decisions are very risky always.
    If things would be as bad as you say then thousands of players would be commenting here, or at least reading the posts. But that's not the case and that's why nothing will change. Be it because the vast majority of new players are stilll llving or because people on Lordaeron are more into wpvp fooling around or just pve or maybe because most are ok with playing a bit of pvp here and there without waiting at all for queues....the majority is ok with the current situation.

5. May 19, 2020  
    We played pvp before cross-realm. I remember BiS people and Shadowmournes in arena and bg too. But the difference was that you had 1 or 2 of them in each bg, and the chance of fighting them in arena was kinda low.
    Now, you can't join bg without seeing 5 arms warrs with shadowmournes bayblading around each other.

6. May 19, 2020  
    Their numbers will increase over all the realms with time since people progress. The content is the same. That's why seeing a Shadowmourne on Lordaeron is not "OMG OMG OMG" anymore.
    Loved the bayblade thing, just imagining 5 of them with the music on LOL

7. May 19, 2020  
    I get the feeling you people are just after an illusion that once crossrealm is out the bis players and shadowmourne will go POOF and you'll have a pvp scene of a fresh server where everyone "has a fair chance".

Not the case and that's why crossrealm is not an issue-when it comes to bgs at least, arena is a different story and might be worth considering but I doubt there would be enough teams on Lordaeron to even make a ladder...that used to be an issue in the past.

All the hate for icecrown "donors" when at this point having bis on icecrown by normal means is a matter of 1-2 months of raiding. Shadowmourne perfectly doable on both servers as seen in the increasing numbers of Lordaeron players with it.

Plenty of BIS Lordaeron players who are not in top 50 arena teams...maybe is about skill after all?

Crossrealm is not the issue here, is the player mentality most of all. Play, grind, get gear.
    MMOS are about patience and persistence, as I tried to show you by the example of my paladin friend.

actually you are under an illusion that average item of Icecrown players is equal to Lordaeron. you need to wake up. there is a mechanism of buying item in Icecrown and SM is 150 Euro or so. in Lordaeron players CAN'T do that and content is challenging. it's a simple thing to understand

8. May 19, 2020  
    You need to get over that imaginary image that everyone wanting to spend 150 euros on wow my friend. I didn't say average item lvl of Lord and Icecrown is the same, that's rubbish. You'd have a hard time finding an icecrown player under 6k gs unless he just dinged in the last 2 weeks. Farming gear is easy, no need to donate. Getting BIS there takes way less time than Lordaeron, that's why Lordaeron is the "hardcore realm" where people work for their **** on harder raids.
    People get Shadowmourne by normal means if they have some patience and raid.
    You fail to see that that's why wow always needed expansions, the game wasn't meannt to last this long in one xpac. Shadowmourne wasn't meant to be had by large numbers, but since these realms are Wrath it will happen eventually. Lordaeron will have more and more, Icecrown already has plenty.
    So get used to it and maybe learn to play around it because the lolmourne is not going anywhere anytime soon, it only increases.
    And even with all that there are BIS players on Lordaeron and there are Shadowmourne players on Lordaeron, it just takes much much longer.
    So if you want a bite of that just play and eventually you'll have it. If you're a non smourne class you have no other option than to play around it and adapt because again, it will get more and more common.
    Edited: May 19, 2020

9. May 19, 2020  
    You need to get over that imaginary image that everyone wanting to spend 150 euros on wow my friend. I didn't say average item lvl of Lord and Icecrown is the same, that's rubbish. You'd have a hard time finding an icecrown player under 6k gs unless he just dinged in the last 2 weeks. Farming gear is easy, no need to donate. Getting BIS there takes way less time than Lordaeron, that's why Lordaeron is the "hardcore realm" where people work for their **** on harder raids.
    People get Shadowmourne by normal means if they have some patience and raid.
    You fail to see that that's why wow always needed expansions, the game wasn't meannt to last this long in one xpac. Shadowmourne wasn't meant to be had by large numbers, but since these realms are Wrath it will happen eventually. Lordaeron will have more and more, Icecrown already has plenty.
    So get used to it and maybe learn to play around it because the lolmourne is not going anywhere anytime soon, it only increases.
    And even with all that there are BIS players on Lordaeron and there are Shadowmourne players on Lordaeron, it just takes much much longer.
    So if you want a bite of that just play and eventually you'll have it. If you're a non smourne class you have no other option than to play around it and adapt because again, it will get more and more common.
    if you want to get used to it be my guest. go hard way and grind yourself or go play in other realms or don't do it and stay in your illusion. since we can't buy items and content in challenging we need and we want a separate Arena.

10. May 19, 2020  
    if you want to get used to it be my guest. go hard way and grind yourself or go play in other realms or don't do it and stay in your illusion. since we can't buy items and content in challenging we need and we want a separate Arena.
    Dude, you're a minority that complains about a change which literally had only positives for the realm as a whole. From the way you talk you're a lazy player, great, yet you fail to see that without "grind" you'll still get farmed by Lordaeron playerss who unlike you grind-because it's the point of the game-. So you'll be in the same boat forever considering the fact that more and more people on Lordaeron will get BIS and the Shadowmourne you all love.
    "we" is you with 10-30 more so not much.
    Maybe you should go play on another realm mate since you're the one complaining here, I like Lordaeron just as it is :D
    If you're bad and can't progress in pve or you're just too lazy to grind honor in bgs just play other games or go on a fresh realm. Warmane gave you Frostmourne, have your shot vs same gear players :D.
    Arena was dead on Lordaeron before crossrealm, so you mean to say "i wanna play with myself and sometimes play with others" because I doubt there would be enouh players on Lordaeron to be a competitive scene.
    Stop being so closed minded and maybe think "bigger" for once to see the whole picture.

And again, under what illusion am I? I think you kept that idea just to have a point..but is quite false

11. May 19, 2020  
    Be my guest to have a challenging cross-realm arena, you won't and you will never get a separate arena.

12. May 19, 2020  
    Dude, you're a minority that complains about a change which literally had only positives for the realm as a whole. From the way you talk you're a lazy player, great, yet you fail to see that without "grind" you'll still get farmed by Lordaeron playerss who unlike you grind-because it's the point of the game-. So you'll be in the same boat forever considering the fact that more and more people on Lordaeron will get BIS and the Shadowmourne you all love.
    "we" is you with 10-30 more so not much.
    Maybe you should go play on another realm mate since you're the one complaining here, I like Lordaeron just as it is :D
    If you're bad and can't progress in pve or you're just too lazy to grind honor in bgs just play other games or go on a fresh realm. Warmane gave you Frostmourne, have your shot vs same gear players :D.
    Arena was dead on Lordaeron before crossrealm, so you mean to say "i wanna play with myself and sometimes play with others" because I doubt there would be enouh players on Lordaeron to be a competitive scene.
    Stop being so closed minded and maybe think "bigger" for once to see the whole picture.

And again, under what illusion am I? I think you kept that idea just to have a point..but is quite false
    You are actually minority and poll will prove it to you. Me and all other players talk with reason and evidence about disadvantages this corss-realm had for Lordaeron but you talk based on your emotions and feelings you have and you are blind to see these facts or have low IQ.
    We want to make warmane staff aware of the bad situation pvp specially arena has with this cross-realm active and you and other small group of players don’t like it cause you know when there is a poll you are definitely gonna lose. So better deal with it. truth could be harsh

13. May 19, 2020  
    Be my guest to have a challenging cross-realm arena, you won't and you will never get a separate arena.
    you have no authority to decide about that. keep wishful thinking.

14. May 19, 2020  
    you have no authority to decide about that. keep wishful thinking.
    Cross-realm still stands so does my point. This is not a toy game or something that you try, and then want to make changes to it. Everything is not as simple as it seems to be.

15. May 19, 2020  
    Dude...you have 0 proof or anything...you showed no dissadvantages but your butthurt attitude and you accuse me of talking with emotions when I only gave you reasson? Are you a troll or a 10 year old? -probably the second from the fact that you felt the need to "insult" my IQ to feel to have the higher ground. Hint: you do not :D
    The fact that only you and a few more complain make you the minority, meanwhile the majority plays the game and does not complain :D. Learn the 2 concepts: minority and majority.
    I think the warmane staff know better than you considering they implemented crossrealm to save Lordaeron pvp which was dead in the past :D and to stimulate players to pvp by providing no queues. But lazy players like you who prefer to whine will never put in the effort to gear up, so you blame crossrealm because you suck at a MMO.
    But good luck "showing Warmane staff the bad situation" dude!

Also...truth be harsh, yea... you can see it in your face when crossrealm remains and your whining does nothing because is not RELEVANT.

First 1234 Last