1. May 19, 2020  
    Dude...you have 0 proof or anything...you showed no dissadvantages but your butthurt attitude and you accuse me of talking with emotions when I only gave you reasson? Are you a troll or a 10 year old? -probably the second from the fact that you felt the need to "insult" my IQ to feel to have the higher ground. Hint: you do not :D
    The fact that only you and a few more complain make you the minority, meanwhile the majority plays the game and does not complain :D. Learn the 2 concepts: minority and majority.
    I think the warmane staff know better than you considering they implemented crossrealm to save Lordaeron pvp which was dead in the past :D and to stimulate players to pvp by providing no queues. But lazy players like you who prefer to whine will never put in the effort to gear up, so you blame crossrealm because you suck at a MMO.
    But good luck "showing Warmane staff the bad situation" dude!

Also...truth be harsh, yea... you can see it in your face when crossrealm remains and your whining does nothing because is not RELEVANT.
    I didn't read this and won't read more of your comments. you have proven in terms of being reasonable where you stand. no reason no logic no facts. well when IQ is low you can do nothing about it.
    just want to thank the thread maker for this and say i support your idea 100% and you are right. pvp scene was once vibrant and alive in Lordaeron and it's not now the reason is clear and i hope server staff make a good decision about it

2. May 19, 2020  
    Cross-realm still stands so does my point. This is not a toy game or something that you try, and then want to make changes to it. Everything is not as simple as it seems to be.
    They have made changes to systems they have created before. this is a FACT. just because you like it the way it is doesn't mean they won't change it. they have proven they are open to ideas and feedback from community

3. May 19, 2020  
    They have made changes to systems they have created before. this is a FACT. just because you like it the way it is doesn't mean they won't change it. they have proven they are open to ideas and feedback from community
    Keep insulting buddy, you know you'll get somewhere :D. Vibrat and alive pvp scene on Lordaeron. yea dude, when it launched and it was the only wrath server maybe. And they openly said on numberous occassions crossrealm is here to stay because they didn't work for nothing. Read some older threads, you're not reinventing the sliced bread

4. May 21, 2020  
    Keep insulting buddy, you know you'll get somewhere :D. Vibrat and alive pvp scene on Lordaeron. yea dude, when it launched and it was the only wrath server maybe. And they openly said on numberous occassions crossrealm is here to stay because they didn't work for nothing. Read some older threads, you're not reinventing the sliced bread
    Why are you so butthurt about those threads about xrealm? Do you even play on lordaeron? Did you play 3 or 4 years ago here? Do you know how it was? No, you havent. So stop your delusional sleep talking and learn from the people that experienced this before crossrealm. But what im expecting from a dude that rants about hordes camping him lol(ALLIES RANTING ABOUT CAMPING ROFLMAO)

5. May 21, 2020  
    Why are you so butthurt about those threads about xrealm? Do you even play on lordaeron? Did you play 3 or 4 years ago here? Do you know how it was? No, you havent. So stop your delusional sleep talking and learn from the people that experienced this before crossrealm. But what im expecting from a dude that rants about hordes camping him lol(ALLIES RANTING ABOUT CAMPING ROFLMAO)
    He's on every thread regarding everything, always having a different opinion regarding any subject, and trying to subtly sway people that his opinion is actual fact, even though he always says it's "just an opinion". He's either delusional or a troll.

First ... 234