1. Is that legal?

Is that legal to have so many bots who following you and doing what the first one does?? and if not where do I report this player?.

PS: Cant find where I can share screenshot, if I can.
    Edited: March 16, 2020

2. Is that legal to have so many bots who following you and doing what the first one does?? and if not where do I report this player?.

PS: Cant find where I can share screenshot, if I can.
    It's called multiboxing and yes it is legal. It's actual characters following the main, they aren't "bots".

3. But if there are 5 of them who following? and Its are BOTS, there are no a person who are playing behind the screen.

4. It's called multiboxing and yes it is legal. It's actual characters following the main, they aren't "bots".
    they are absolutely bots and it is bull**** that multiboxing was ever allowed on blizzard servers or even more so on a server, which doesn't require you to pay a monthly fee. But yeah, to answer OP: it is allowed for some reason and criticism isn't welcome

5. Thanks bro for your answer, sad to hear that it is allowed to do such ****ty stuff.

6. But yeah, to answer OP: it is allowed for some reason and criticism isn't welcome
    There's a difference between criticism and arguing that a person pushing buttons is a bot.

7. You don't have to be a professor to understand that they five who following one are bots. One jump, others jump too. one press a skill others press the same skill....

8. You don't have to be a professor to understand that they five who following one are bots. One jump, others jump too. one press a skill others press the same skill....
    it still requires a person press a button. they just use a program to send the keystroke to multiple clients. like it or not it's allowed and not going anywhere.