1. Icecrown getting DDOSed or what?

Lag spikes and disconnects, "unable to connect", "you are disconnected from the server", etc
    Any news?

2. Aaaaand the website+forums went down too for like 20mins eh

Edit: still unable to log in the game though
    Edited: March 16, 2020

3. I got the same issue as of 3pm PST on Monday 16th. Cannot log in to the server from home internet connection.

4. There are a lot of players playing Icecrown these days due to the crisis situation. As many know, contributors skip the queue cap and in certain times we have more players than what the realm is supposed to hold. We are already working on measures to make the realms more stable.

5. Thanks to the team behind the scenes

6. Seems like the issue has returned. I am unable to log in now. Stuck at "authenticating" -> "You have been disconnected from the server". Worked fine 2 hours ago :<

Corona affecting load on servers? Seems like the whole world is home in quarantine.

7. I can't connect, i just get an unable to connect error.

8. "Unable to Connect, Please try again later" when try to log in..
    I can play dota & ffxiv without problem

9. Logging in fine at the moment for me, but it's really really laggy.

10. Major Latency Spikes

Sometimes hours or even minutes, latency skyrockets and then is unplayable. My internet connection is fine browsing other websites and doing Speedtest. Is this contributed to the unstable server due to too many players online?

11. Your so called speedtests wont matter at all since you are not messuring ping towards the warmane servers.