1. Let's do something together !

I really want to play again on frostwolf, and I know many people on other servers that prefer this one the most because MoP was trully magnificent expansion especially PVP-wise. I will bring up few suggestions on how to make it better, atleast lets try.

- I wanted to make a youtube video ( or any of you could we just need 1 person as uploader and editor ) about Frostwolf
    - Try noting up all bug fixes and everything that is still running well ( make it look like brand new MOP realm ) that would buy people.
    - I could edit the video to look some kind of a trailer.
    - Would be nice if any of you got some videos on your PCs that could send me that I could use as material
    - dont know if I am allowed to do this but I would like TO WRITE DOWN MY MAIL WHERE YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS (if you have videos or some ideas ) so please someone tell me down if I am allowed to write my e-mail here.

LETS ALL WORK ON THIS TOGETHER, WE CAN BRING BACK FROSTWOLF TO LIFE JUST HAVE SOME FAITH, also counting on developers to do their part as well!

take this seriously pls.

THANK YOU ALL.

2. Im on board with you, i think we need to bring back the social part ingame, like guilds, Bgs Dgs and a functioning AH (which i am already in the process of making) to players that are new to the game to stay active and old players aswell. *it aint much, but its honest work*

3. its sad that I have got only 1 response to this and yet SOOOO MANY people want frostwolf to be running again.

4. Sorry mate, I don't have videos , I try to help ppl in game.

5. It'd be nice to get some more love from the devs... I know they're focused on their WOTLK servers first, but I've been on those servers. I've encountered very little issues.

It'd be great if they could reorganize their resources and start focusing the majority of their team to fix the still unnecessary number of bugs on Frostwolf. Looking at the bug tracker, there's bugs that were reported years ago that are still open. That should be considered unacceptable in any business, and speaks volumes for why Frostwolf is so unpopular.

I've spent a fair bit of money with Warmane, enough to make my donation status "exalted" and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's frustrating to me to spend so much money with such little support.

I hope if they read this, they take it as constructive criticism and they take my words to heart as a sincere and loyal member of their community.
    Edited: March 19, 2020

6. Is there more horde or alliance leveling ? i need to chose fiction and dont want to choose wrong :D
    Thanks for GM that fixed that bugged quest <3 :D

7. Hi. I have a guild, now defunct, and all I do when I log in now is help other players level up, gear up, and give gold where possible (dont have much now, due to gold squish, but I do what I can).

Sorry, OP, dont have any vidoes on my comp, but as for players that want help levelling, contact me. Any player belonging to the guild <Terrifying Twinks> is under my control and I can use my toons in the <We Are Borg> guild to support max level players when needed.

I usually create dungeon groups, but I've been recently having trouble staying logged in whenever I enter a dungeon, so I'll probably not be doing that for a while. I'm told that I'll need to redownload the client to fix this problem; if any of you know a good link where I can download the 5.4.8 client please let me know. I'll need instructions as well, I'm not very computer savvy, so please be as detailed as possible.

Anyways, see you all in game. Do not despair, brothers. I assure you, the Sun will shine on us again!