1. Hello im new in Wotlk

So as the title says, im new in wotlk expansion and dont know what server choose xD. Im beetwen ICC or Lordaeron.

Anyways, what class do you recomend for a fresh and new player? i saw a lot of videos (gameplay of each class, mainly PvE) but damm i find interesting all classes (Except rogues... even if you are in stealth i can see you hehe).

Ah, my name in the game would be Zhesku so hi ^^ (think will be horde).

2. Lordaeron is ×1 experience, gold etc. It has tuned bosses to be more challenging (more HP, more damage, no ICC buff). You can't buy gear on Lordaeron.
    Icecrown is ×7 experience, ×3 everything else. It has normal bosses the way they were on Blizzard. You can buy best gear via shop for coins. It has a queue of 500+ nearly every night so you'll get in the game harder (unless you donate money, then you can skip queue).

For classes I recommend you pick something that's generally required for dungeons and raids - like a druid who can tank, heal and DPS depending on which you prefer. Tanks and healers have very fast queue pops in dungeons and get spots in raids easily.

3. 1. Welcome!
    2. Lordaeron is x1 (no queues, no p2w item shop) Icecrown is x7 with p2w item shop
    3. My recommendation is Lordaeron x1 - will allow you to learn the game better. (imho, people are nicer too)
    4. Horde is great, just like Alliance (Am Alliance myself) .
    5. Per class, I can recommend Druid. Only 1 class quest at level10 to get Bear form. At 20 you get Cat form
    Druids:
    - Cats (Fero Tree) are for melee dps (Agility > Stamina)
    - Bears (Fero Tree) are for tanking (Stamina > Agility)
    - Moonkins (Balance Tree) are for range dps (intellect>spellpower>stamina)
    - Tree (Healer/Restoration Tree) are for healing (intellect>spellpower>stamina)

Lordaeron x1 got really active RDF scene (available at level 15+)
    Tanking fresh 15/16 is hard, but Druid Healer is actually fairly good - at 16 you get Regrowth+you got Rejunovation - x2 Heal over time (HoT)

Leveling as cat is great way to solo level. Bear can tank even with Cat-dps-based talents in Ferocity talent tree. Just stack Stamina is much as you can.
    Option 1: Talents into Balance spec to be able to solo level, but good enough to heal as Balance till level 60.
    Option 2 - Talents into Ferocity DPS talents to solo level as cat (20+) but good enough to tank till level 60

Professions :
    Great profession for a new player is Leather working and Herbalism - collect all and sell on AH.

Edit:
    Another great thing about Druids is their Moonglade Teleport ability.
    Moonglade has Druid class trainer - set Hearthstone in your leveling zone and just use MoonGlade teleport every 2 levels to learn new spells and Hearthstone back to leveling zone.

4. Hi and welcome to warmane!

I would recommend Icecrown, real fun starts when you hit 80 and you will do that much faster there than on Lordareon.

As for classes, i suggest just pick what you think will be fun, because in reality fun will keep you playing the game and make it enjoyable. Everything is viable and late game all classes are good, dont worry too much about that(or dungeons etc). I tried druid, mage, maxed out warrior to a good gear but it was so boring i stopped, then i started playing rogue and i find it quite fun. Tanks and healers do get lower queue in dungeons but they can be hard for a new player, and also kinda boring.You get more exp from quest lvl-ing anyway, so its your choice. When you finally decide, find some guide on warmane site it will help you a lot.

I also highly recommend picking proffesions early on,try mining + skining(or herbalism), its good way to get money early for spells and items u are going to buy. Level them as you finish your quest. Its a good break from all the killing you do. Sell things you get from proffesions on auction house(market for players) and you will do good.

And last but not least, engage in conversations. Feel free to ask other players when u dont understand something, chat with them, create groups to lvl, find friends. Troll them, pay people 50g to jump from a building or to get them to dance naked for you. Duel people, /laugh on them when they die, /salute when they win, /clap when you watch others fight. Dont try too hard, try to enjoy the ride.

Hope its worth your time, see you in game!