1. Gothik The Harvester Quest

Good day in the DK starting zone I did all the quests but cant get the Gothik the harvester quest to gather ghouls. Can anyone help me ?

2. yup same boat, I just was asking about that in Q/A may be a new bug for some? who knows I dont want to recreate then encounter said bug again. Even had a problem with floating eye quest where for some reason I had to jump to be able to move up and down (tried everything except that and took me like 15minutes lol). I hate this zone and these quests so much Im taking a break for today. Gave me a sour taste of wow lol so much frustration

3. Good day in the DK starting zone I did all the quests but cant get the Gothik the harvester quest to gather ghouls. Can anyone help me ?
    There is a mailbox in the town by a house. Once i clicked that I was able to get the quests to continue.

4. There is a mailbox in the town by a house. Once i clicked that I was able to get the quests to continue.
    Can confirm that this works.

Go down the hill a bit, and look for the mailbox at Havenshire. If you're looking at the stables from the hill, its the middle small building to the right. There will be a little quest ? on top of the mailbox, click that item and you can continue the questline. Also, be sure to turn on low level quests. I was having an issue where almost all of the DK quests were not showing up w.o that enabled.