1. Start listening to the players! (crossrealms)

hey, I have one big claim..

Separate Lordaeron PVP from BR and Icecrown, iam not going to tell all the reasons why (bcs everyone know)
    And all Icecrown rats that are saying : "Lordaeron is pve server", "If you want pvp, just play icecrown or black rock" or etc, pls shut up...

and all of you staffs, don't make excuses that "only minority is thinking so", you can ask any player playing pvp in lordaeron if they want to disable crossrealms, and 99% of them will say yes!

Don't be *******s :)

Thanks for your time ...

2. hey, I have one big claim..

Separate Lordaeron PVP from BR and Icecrown, iam not going to tell all the reasons why (bcs everyone know)
    And all Icecrown rats that are saying : "Lordaeron is pve server", "If you want pvp, just play icecrown or black rock" or etc, pls shut up...

and all of you staffs, don't make excuses that "only minority is thinking so", you can ask any player playing pvp in lordaeron if they want to disable crossrealms, and 99% of them will say yes!

Don't be *******s :)

Thanks for your time ...
    I say u as lordaeron player crossrealm is best thing what they ever made.Population ll drop again after fakecorona end so pvp ll be dead again in next few months without crossrealm.

3. You are twink sacren thats why you love crossrealm xD we are 80 s

4. I have a lvl 80 also on lordaeron since realm started.And i know what was the pvp state before crossrealm and now.Before crossrealm=wsg 24/24 not a playable av or ioc because there wasnt enought ppls for bigger bgs. 6k population 90% never played a single bg in hes life 5% playing few bgs sometimes and other 5% active in pvp.

5. Server is growing (new players come bcs of queues in Icecrown and bcs of this virus) it s perfect opportunity to do that,
    ppl don't play PVP bcs after leveling all the way to 80, they know what pvp is like here... (from other players, forums, or bcs of their own experiance),
    but its possibility to bring more people to pvp and recreate pvp community ...

P.S its just my opinion

6. They should keep it only for twinks if possible.

7. Okay now we have 12 k players online every day, soo remove cross realm and pve nerds wake up start pvp!!

8. Crossrealm pvp is the best thing that ever happened to lordaeron since enabling RDF in my opinion... i love love love love crossrealm pvp and its also an amazing achievement...

9. Crossrealm pvp is the best thing that ever happened to lordaeron since enabling RDF in my opinion... i love love love love crossrealm pvp and its also an amazing achievement...
    Paid actor.

10. this is the best time to remove crossrealm bgs and arenas. #mee2loardeon

11. nah dude im honest i played on lordaeron on and off since day 1 and i always felt like its the best server but lacking something then they added RDF and it was amazing but i remember queues for bgs to be still around 40 minutes for every single one it was crazy... same for arena... some evenings you literally couldnt play 10 arenas because it would take hours i really wouldnt go back to those times tbh... right now situation on lordaeron is the best it has ever been in my opinion

12. So this situation easily compares to the worst thing that can happen to a private server: A bunch of plebbit ******s turbosoyboys under a hype rush that play on a server for a month, start annoying the staff with 40000 requests, 40000 complains and 40000 demands until another server opens and they'll vanish and leave the server to die, despite the fact that the staff of the server has given to them everything they asked for.

Don't be ridiculous, you said it yourself "A lot of new players bcz the virus". Reason enough to decline any suggestion anyone with an account not older than 2 months has to say about his opinion on the server. Next one I guess is: Increase player cap, or "WARMANE FAKES NUMBAZ, THEREZ NO 12K PLAYAZ". If you're just going to play here for a couple months until the coronavirus boogaloo is over take it the way it is and keep your extravagant ideas for yourself.

13. despite the fact that the staff of the server has given to them everything they asked for.
    Delusional. Nobody asked for crossrealm, there hasn't even been a pool to see how many players on Lordaeron wanted this change.

For the past couple of months, players have been asking to remove the system, it didn't start just now, for the love of god just scroll down on the forum, every other post is regarding crossrealm.

Crossrealm killed PVP on Lordaeron, top guilds have either transferred to Blackrock or are playing on a different server. Don't believe me? Go to ladder and name one team that is from Lordaeron,

Perhaps players from Lordaeron are unable to get to top 50 ladder since they are mediocre at best? Maybe, but highly debatable, since at least 6 teams on the ladder are Lordaeron players that have moved to Blackrock, I could give you their names.

What about BG's? Not everyone plays arena, right?

https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

The highest record of Lordaeron players on BOTH teams was 4, which was AV.

Don't act like the population spike caused by the virus is the main reason players want the system removed.

14. same for arena... some evenings you literally couldnt play 10 arenas because it would take hours i really wouldnt go back to those times tbh... right now situation on lordaeron is the best it has ever been in my opinion
    Could you please give me the name of your toon?

Thanks.

I sure hope it's not a Shaman by the same name that was unable to get to 1550.
    Edited: March 20, 2020 Reason: Lmao

15. Dude why Always gerrosh ? Lol, check players Like lifelead ibukai jozefyna etc. 20 + kills per bg but they still hate crealm.

12 Last