1. Could you please give me the name of your toon?

Thanks.

I sure hope it's not a Shaman by the same name that was unable to get to 1550.
    u spent time to go through achievements and you didnt notice that shaman is not being played at all and has less than 40 arenas played in total i get why people complain about everything on this server with this kind of awareness

2. u spent time to go through achievements and you didnt notice that shaman is not being played at all and has less than 40 arenas played in total i get why people complain about everything on this server with this kind of awareness
    You didn't provide the name of your character.
    Could you please give me the name of your toon?
    Edited: March 20, 2020 Reason: Lmao

3. Delusional. Nobody asked for crossrealm, there hasn't even been a pool to see how many players on Lordaeron wanted this change.

For the past couple of months, players have been asking to remove the system, it didn't start just now, for the love of god just scroll down on the forum, every other post is regarding crossrealm.

Crossrealm killed PVP on Lordaeron, top guilds have either transferred to Blackrock or are playing on a different server. Don't believe me? Go to ladder and name one team that is from Lordaeron,

Perhaps players from Lordaeron are unable to get to top 50 ladder since they are mediocre at best? Maybe, but highly debatable, since at least 6 teams on the ladder are Lordaeron players that have moved to Blackrock, I could give you their names.

What about BG's? Not everyone plays arena, right?

https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

The highest record of Lordaeron players on BOTH teams was 4, which was AV.

Don't act like the population spike caused by the virus is the main reason players want the system removed.
    You didn't understand a damn thing. And yes, this population spike is because the virus.

PvP on Lordaeron was on life support before crossrealm. The reality is that the majoritiy of Lordaeron pvpers are just extremely bad, and I mean something extreme. They'd rather sit outside orgrimmar or SW crying about SM on BG's/arenas than playing pvp themselves. Almost nobody of the active players has wrathful helmet and I think I have seen 4 or 5 players with shoulders. Face it, Lordaeron needed crossrealm unless you wanted to only have 10vs10 bg's at best.
    Edited: March 20, 2020

4. I target Lordaeron players in bg's cause its a free kill kek

5. Delusional. Nobody asked for crossrealm, there hasn't even been a pool to see how many players on Lordaeron wanted this change.

For the past couple of months, players have been asking to remove the system, it didn't start just now, for the love of god just scroll down on the forum, every other post is regarding crossrealm.

Crossrealm killed PVP on Lordaeron, top guilds have either transferred to Blackrock or are playing on a different server. Don't believe me? Go to ladder and name one team that is from Lordaeron,

Perhaps players from Lordaeron are unable to get to top 50 ladder since they are mediocre at best? Maybe, but highly debatable, since at least 6 teams on the ladder are Lordaeron players that have moved to Blackrock, I could give you their names.

What about BG's? Not everyone plays arena, right?

https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

The highest record of Lordaeron players on BOTH teams was 4, which was AV.

Don't act like the population spike caused by the virus is the main reason players want the system removed.
    You are the delusional one; yet you call others delusional, so you can make sure others don't call you the same.

You are that type of typical Lordaeron player who is bad at PvP, who doesn't like healthy cross-realm competition of similar gs, and who wants to farm low gs players in arena and bg within your realm itself. For this reason the cross-realm was established, so players like you need to improve.

Cross-realm didn't kill PvP on Lordaeron, it actually increased its population over a period of time. Speaking of arena ladders, you can't see Lordaeron because Lordaeron players are just bad at PvP. "Top guilds" aren't actually top when it came to cross-realm because they were used to farming 3k gs people in bgs with their 6k gs geared pms, so when cross-realm was established it hit them hard and made them quit.

You can stop with all these nonsense about "Please remove cross-realm or make it optional crap". Cross-realm will continue and there is nothing you can do about it. Lordaeron still has 12k + population during peak hours with cross-realm. If you don't want to participate in cross-realm, you can just practice duel with someone within your realm itself.
    Edited: March 20, 2020

6. Don't bother arguing with Stepkid, he ends up trolling and being toxic. He plays in Icecrown btw, so not a rellevant opinion in this matter.

About the topic:
    At this point, after several months of asking the same, you can tell the staff do not deem needed to address this issue. From my point of view, all you can aim for is to appeal to what they say

The core philosophy of custom additions on our realms is that those who do not want to participate in them can simply turn them off and everything related to it will be absent from the game for those players that do not want it.
    which would imply having a toggle for xrealm. There is none. You can argue that enabling for Lordaeron mercenary mode by default and disabling xrealm by default would be more beneficial, but you can expect the same reaction from them: none.

I support you, but I've lost all hope.

7. Ohh thydus you are that guy kenz with 2 Mill hks oh sad life bro very sad.

8. Don't bother arguing with Stepkid, he ends up trolling and being toxic. He plays in Icecrown btw, so not a rellevant opinion in this matter.

About the topic:
    At this point, after several months of asking the same, you can tell the staff do not deem needed to address this issue. From my point of view, all you can aim for is to appeal to what they say

which would imply having a toggle for xrealm. There is none. You can argue that enabling for Lordaeron mercenary mode by default and disabling xrealm by default would be more beneficial, but you can expect the same reaction from them: none.

I support you, but I've lost all hope.
    STICK TO THE TOPIC!

IcarNS, your posts are all about blaming warmane and its staffs after so many amazing things they have provided us, especially cross-realm which boosted all the 3 wotlk realms population to another level.

At this point, I think it is totally irrelevant to even read your posts anymore because it's all about blaming this awesome server rather than focusing on the topic.

9. For arena crossrealm is good for lordaeron but for bgs they need to make it a option like mercenery mode.

Atleast for me bgs are not fun anymore most of the times the bgs are one sided ppl leave at start etc i feel like we had more fun even bgs before the crossrealm and feel like part of a community you know the ppl from your team and the enemies.

10. You didn't understand a damn thing. And yes, this population spike is because the virus.
    I never denied the fact that the spike was caused by the virus, are you even trying?

PvP on Lordaeron was on life support before crossrealm. The reality is that the majoritiy of Lordaeron pvpers are just extremely bad, and I mean something extreme. They'd rather sit outside orgrimmar or SW crying about SM on BG's/arenas than playing pvp themselves.
    So Lordareon players are bad because they complain when donators one shot them? Got that.

Almost nobody of the active players has wrathful helmet
    I guess this is the part where I write down the names of active players who have s8 head.

Dubolomx
    Cruelmind
    Valanyr
    Nechto
    Sylwanaz
    Lifelead
    Shamanizmu
    Ovsyankin
    Jhonblack
    Aryzen
    Miagi
    Ezuro
    Txals
    Acharnachas
    Alessathrina
    Alexrb
    Somuchfun
    Konto
    Lipnitskaya
    Asasasas
    Powerfully

That should be enough. These are some of the players I have played with/against that have s8 head and are still active.

Before I am done, let me get one thing clear, so you are saying that some of these players are extremely bad, since they complain about crossrealm PVP?

Could you please provide me with your armory link on Lordaeron?

Thanks you.

11. STICK TO THE TOPIC!

IcarNS, your posts are all about blaming warmane and its staffs after so many amazing things they have provided us, especially cross-realm which boosted all the 3 wotlk realms population to another level.

At this point, I think it is totally irrelevant to even read your posts anymore because it's all about blaming this awesome server rather than focusing on the topic.
    I have invested countless hours in the server and community because I think it's the best 3.3.5a server out there. I have donated more than once because I support this project. For this same reason, I feel compelled to point out mistakes, obviously all this being my opinion. Trying to do my best giving arguments so that the reason of the complain can be understood.

12. Delusional. Nobody asked for crossrealm, there hasn't even been a pool to see how many players on Lordaeron wanted this change.
    I love these kinds of bull**** claims. People hounded us for cross-realm features for YEARS. Most of which predates your account.

Even so, it is completely irrelevant. It was implemented for the well being of all three Wrath realms. Not everyone is going to like it and there are bound to be people who are loud about it. Not sure why we need the 23974th thread complaining about it and people making bull**** blanket-statement claims that they clearly have no way of backing up.

First 12