1. Question about professions

Hey guys, so I made a druid few days ago and I am at the point where you kinda wanna level your professions. Here's where I need your experience. I am going in restoration druid direction and probably later off-spec balance. Anyway I was thinking of skinning & leatherworking combo or herbalism and alchemy. I picked up alchemy and herbal already but have not leveled them yet because I am not sure wheter it will make less gold than skinning+leatherworking. So if you do any of these professions I would love to hear how much gold you can make an hour and the advantages or also disagvantages. If you have a profession guide then I would appreciate that too. PS: My ign is Cubone and I have mining and jewel crafting on my warrior that's why I want to go this way on my Druid :)

2. If it's just for gold, i'd definately go herb+alch (though i got herb+mine on my druid and easily make around 2.5k g/h in scholozar basin, mainly farming adder's tongue and checking mine nodes on my way, could be even more with alch on another char but i don't like crafting especially in an economy where mats cost more than the final product).

3. Mining can be good and skinning. I always stay away from herbalism as it's impossible to farm due to druid bots and other scams.

4. If you have the gear, clean the beginning part of the Ocolus, gets you 1 Arctic Fur per run on Average

Currently doing this on a 5k blood dk

5. Mining is usually one of the most profitable ones since engineering and jewelcrafting are BiS buff professions for many classes and lots of people will buy all the mats for it, so you can sell even the lowest tier copper stack of bars or ore for 50g. So you can sell off literally everything you find while you level it up. Leatherworking is pretty bad because its not a BiS profession for buffs so its next to useless. Skinning is pretty mediocre as well as a result. Alchemy+Herb pretty good too, you sell high-end flasks and transmute epic gems everyday you should get pretty good value and demand.
    Edited: March 19, 2020