1. Is it possible to sell characters with Heirlooms on Lordearon?

Is it possible to sell characters with Heirlooms on Lordearon?

If so... wonderful. =)

2. Yes it is, but the coin price of such characters, would be immense high, so I highly doubt anyone would pay more for a character with heirlooms, instead of an actual 80 level toon.

3. Lvl 10 characters with full heirloom sets are bought for around 30 coins (minimum Warmane price). Nude level 80's are about 40-50 coins in comparison.

4. Might be your delusion, or just the fact you want always to look smarter then others, but first do some researches before you talk nonsense. I bought a lvl 80 DK naked, and a level 80 warrior, also naked, both for 30 coins each on Lordaeron trade. One of them had epic flying, both had two proffs 450, so yea, don't always spread false information.

5. No, the minimum price with 3 heirlooms equipped is 43 coins. You could purchase a level 80 character for the price of this.

6. Might be your delusion, or just the fact you want always to look smarter then others, but first do some researches before you talk nonsense. I bought a lvl 80 DK naked, and a level 80 warrior, also naked, both for 30 coins each on Lordaeron trade. One of them had epic flying, both had two proffs 450, so yea, don't always spread false information.
    I sell them for 30 aswell, I just seen people buy nude 80s for up to 50 coins. Don't get triggered like a turbo virgin, thanks.

No, the minimum price with 3 heirlooms equipped is 43 coins.
    I stand corrected.
    Edited: March 18, 2020