1. GM's please help me to fix this bug i guess.

Hi there,
    I just bought a hero via Trade section on Icecrown. Xferred to Alliance from horde for 30 coins. And now i can't access Knights of the Ebon Blade.

- territory is full of hostile enemines.
    - exalted
    - no quest chain starting quest from the flying ship thingy.

https://imgur.com/1gJ8EvK

2. I think you're better off making a ticket ingame, don't think community managers can do something about this

3. Thanks for your advice bro. I created a ticket online but I am still waiting for their response.

4. Thanks for your advice bro. I created a ticket online but I am still waiting for their response.
    You'll get your answer within 24 hours most likely. You could also check Krasus' Landing if there's a quest to the flying ship. And you can try phase in and out few times quickly to see if that helps @ the Shadow Vault

5. Sorry bro but I don’t think it’s gonna be fixed. The GM in game is just gonna tell u to upvote it in the bugtracker section. I too changed from horse to alliance and I also face the same problem. I don’t think they are gonna fix it anytime soon. This error only occurs for heroes who have faction changed. I just go On an alt and get the enchant from the quartermaster and then mail it to my main if needed. U will also have to do the same. All the best:).

6. Sorry bro but I don’t think it’s gonna be fixed. The GM in game is just gonna tell u to upvote it in the bugtracker section. I too changed from horse to alliance and I also face the same problem. I don’t think they are gonna fix it anytime soon. This error only occurs for heroes who have faction changed. I just go On an alt and get the enchant from the quartermaster and then mail it to my main if needed. U will also have to do the same. All the best:).
    I had a problem with a hunter quest, for the pet, which they graciously reset for me as soon as they got the message. If you firmly explain the issue, and it's something they can do (being restricted by GM levels) then they will definitely help. I've made maybe 3-4 reports regarding different types of issues, and ALL of them were resolved beyond my expectation, because I worded myself very clearly and briefly.

My issue was on the bugtracker as well.
    Edited: March 18, 2020